Do you want sex? Or do you need it?

last reply
23 replies
1.6k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a tired old truism: women want sex, men need it. How tired old and true is it?

Want or need?
Once there was a man with a little too much time on his hands...
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I have an exceptionally high sex drive. I want it all the time and need it all the time. My pregnancy only added fuel to an already blazing inferno. Fortunately, I'm married to a wonderful man whose sex drive is equal to my own so we're a perfect match.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
I love sex and both want and need it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
I have an exceptionally high sex drive. I want it all the time and need it all the time. My pregnancy only added fuel to an already blazing inferno. Fortunately, I'm married to a wonderful man whose sex drive is equal to my own so we're a perfect match.

I too have an extremely high sex drive as does my husband and like Meagananne being pregnant does push me hard to get and have all I can get. It's fun and makes for some real-time in bed together getting what we both not only want but also need. I too am married to the most wonderful man on earth who keeps me happy and very well taken care of - all the time. No complaint!

~~Jessica~~
Lurker
0 likes
Want is the tickle in the back of my brain. Need is the aching grind between my thighs. I always want it ... but unsated, want turns to need.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by subliminalmessage
There's a tired old truism: women want sex, men need it. How tired old and true is it?

Want or need?

NEED
Lurker
0 likes
Neeeeed it.... mmm, want it.
Lurker
0 likes
Want and need
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Want can turn to need pretty quickly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
want and need sex with girls and men
Lurker
0 likes
Well, when most women age, sometimes both the need and want diminish. Sometimes it is caused by age related issues, and other times by life related issues. Sometimes I may want it, but am too tired. And sometimes when I am too tired and feel that I really need it, then I can't sleep until I get it. Other times the life related issues come in to play. What's going on with the family, my emotions, hormones... the list could be lengthy.

Then events or times can restore the want and need, and either can overrule everything else. For me it has been a "roller coaster" ride. I have learned to be as content as possible, regardless of where I am on the ride.

That being said, there are times still when I am extremely horny, and usually there is a willing partner that can assist me. I am always happy to return the favor as well.

So, want? Yes, but not all the time. Need? Yes, but again, not all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
I want it and need it.Kind of like breathing Air,gotta have it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both
colin123
0 likes
My wife needs it
Lurker
0 likes
Want and Need
Lurker
0 likes
I'm addicted to sex
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
both...at the same time!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both
Nafisa
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I currently need it. And luckily, I'm soon going to get it [checks watch...not long now].

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I'm a girl who both wants it all the time and needs it all the time. Fortunately, I have a husband who is equally as voracious for sex as I am.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
both totally I want it a lot and if I like someone it makes me feel needed and loved
Lurker
0 likes
I want it. I don't NEED it, tho' I often like to tell myself I do. Sex is a powerful urge but not an absolute need like food, water, sleep. When people are in extreme situations where they lack those things, sex is very far from their concerns.