Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you turn red when you cum?

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do your chest and neck flush red during an orgasm?

Every. Single. Time. 0%
Usually, probably nine times out of ten 0%
Mostly, say two out of three 0%
Fifty/fifty 0%
Sometimes, say one out of three 0%
Rarely, maybe one in ten times 0%
Never happens 0%
I don't know. Never thought about it. 0%
8 votes
[EDITED AFTER SOME COMMENTS WERE POSTED HERE]
A long time ago, the Kinsey Report wrote about how some women get a red flush across their neck and chest when they're highly aroused sexually. They linked it to orgasms, but I don't remember if they said it was a perfect association or not. Be that as it may, it's not a physical response that can be faked. I've been with women who had the flush and women who didn't -- perhaps they weren't actually aroused, but perhaps they just weren't women who responded that way.

I'm curious to know how the women of the Lush community experience it. Do you get the whole blushing thing across your torso when you're aroused? When you have an orgasm?

[ORIGINAL COMMENT, REPLACED BY THE ABOVE]
I assume most women have had to fake an orgasm every now and then, and most men don't know it when it happens. But the one thing that you can't fake is the deep red flush that happens sometimes on a woman's neck and chest, sometimes all over the top part of her torso, even down the upper arms to the elbows occasionally.

So: Do you do the whole blushing thing when you cum?
I didn't realize this was a result of an orgasm... It still feels like I haven't "completed" even when I get the red blush.

{Edited}
I get the blush when I play alone, but I don't notice it when I'm with my partner as much. I haven't heard anything about it happening, from said partner, so I don't know if I'm just not seeing it -or if it's just not happening. I don't get an orgasm every time I have the blush, but usually I notice it when I'm close, or after I do orgasm. Also, it lasts quite a while -like an hour or so afterward...
1. I've never faked it. I don't see the point of putting it on... It's not for me! I guess I've embellished my level of enjoyment for the enjoyment of my intimate partner, but I don't fake it. Maybe different if not a frequent / long term partner... I can't comment.

2. To answer your other question, redness is inconsistent. I can get it simply from something that makes me blush. It's honestly not something I've checked in recent years but I do probably have it more obviously on orgasm but certainly not with every orgasm either.

3. I would have thought the more unmistakable tell would be vaginal wall tightening during orgasm and my other personal tells would be that I nearly always shake during orgasm.
Your assumption is a non-sequitur :P I don't fake orgasms ... and I don't always get that much of a flush, it varies a lot ---- I think it has more to do with what sort of stimulation I'm receiving. The flush more seems to come on when I'm really intensely aroused, usually during foreplay prior to actual intercourse. I think it's more related to clitoral / frontal vaginal stimulation - but that's just my theory?
Never looked in a mirror,I think I just get blacker
I haven't checked
Quote by AmericanBeauty
I haven't checked

I was going to say the same thing...and it has never been brought to my attention that I do! But I will say, I have noticed something strange, the bottom of my feet get real hot when I am about to have an orgasm (but not the rest of my body). Yes I am weird!!!
Quote by Mykia
Never looked in a mirror,I think I just get blacker

where is the damn 'like button'?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

I probably fall in the "usually, probably nine times out of ten" category, as I have pretty fair skin and it often turns red during satisfying sex, even in places where there is no rope burn.

There's an old joke.
"Do you smoke after sex?
" I don't know, I never looked."
My skin tone is deep brown, kinda hard to say