Do you try to show off at the gym?

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a creature of habit, when I go the gym, I use the same machine in the second row as I always do.
I do this whether the machine in the row in front of me is empty, being used by a man, or being used by a woman.

Plenty of times, far too many to be coincidences, if it is young woman on the machine in front of me she leaves quickly.
I get it. I'm the old guy, its like working out in front of your father (I get it, but it does get tiresome).

However, I thought does the reverse work? Do women pick the machine to work out in front of the hot guy?
Lurker
0 likes
I really find it hard to look sexy while working out! I wouldn't be working out hard enough if I tried to! Haha! Red face, sweaty. No thanks. I don't really pay much attention to others when I'm there either. Just trying to beat my PB.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gym? Work out? What are you talking about, this body is the result of pizza.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex is usually the last thing on my mind when I'm working out. I'm sure that it's the time at which I'm least attractive too, being purple and sweaty (I can't see much point going to the gym unless you're going to exercise hard enough to almost puke) so the hunkiest man on earth could be in the gym and I'm not even sure I'd notice.

My one little moment is when a man puffs and blows after he gets off one of the weight machines and he's using fuck all weights, I do try to make sure that he sees me moving the pegs down to the bottom of the stack of weights so that I can use them with all of the weights that the machine holds. Don't make out that you're hurting if you've just used 50kg on the leg press. You weigh more than that and you may just as well have crouched down and stood up again with what you've done there. Put it down to the full 200kg and do 20 reps really slowly in time to music, pausing half way up and half way down and then graduate on doing it with one leg rather than both, and then you'll have a good excuse to be breathing hard and sweating.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
There is no try, there is only do.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I use the fieldhouse gym/pool at the university, and there are plenty of hot 20 yr. old coeds for the guys to look at. I'm sure they're not interested in a 35 yr. old woman. Actually, I'm more interested in the 20 yr. old coeds myself! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my scene. I would be overshadowed by those massive oily muscles on all the guys who seem to want to be seen.
I dont use the Gyms much any more - can do what I want on the street or at home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Girlfriends say I will show off almost anywhere.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Hasabrain2

Do women pick the machine to work out in front of the hot guy?

Now why would i do that when i can pick the machine behind the hot guy for some eye candy motivation?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I get in trouble all the time checking out the gym hotties showing off. Damn these modern open room gyms! There is this one girl who never fails to work on her kneeling one arm rows while I'm going through my routine. The arch on this girl is spectacular. She knows what she's doing. Fucking one arm rows with like 10 lb weights... Please. It doesn't help that the steam and sauna are coed as well. Plus some genius put the steppers right in front of the treadmills. It's set up to get you caught up.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
When I go to the gym, I try to pretend no one else exists. I am in my own world, and rarely have conversations with anyone, except staff, or some comment about a machine that may not be working if I see a person next to me having trouble. I am pretty much anti-social at the gym.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Some sadist put the women's thigh machine facing the military press machine. Gee, I can't military press with some hottie spreading her thighs in and out right and front of me. In fact, I've asked my wife to leave that machine alone when I'm doing my military presses. She's not very cooperative. In fact, when I'm starting to bench press she loves to come straddle my chest and ask if I need her to spot me. Seriously?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune
When I go to the gym, I try to pretend no one else exists. I am in my own world, and rarely have conversations with anyone, except staff, or some comment about a machine that may not be working if I see a person next to me having trouble. I am pretty much anti-social at the gym.

Your gym selfies suggest otherwise smile.

I don't go to a gym. For the short period I did, I was pretty anti-social too. Got lost in the music and the task at hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I got out of the service I would hit the gym like I was still 20ish and it got a little bit out of hand.... Now in a more mature place in my life, I just put my IPOD on and zone out....
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Your gym selfies suggest otherwise smile.

I don't go to a gym. For the short period I did, I was pretty anti-social too. Got lost in the music and the task at hand.

You are bad - I have sent them upon request only!!!
Madam Carol
0 likes
The gym we go to is the biggest pick-up spot in town. I can't lie and say I don't like the attention I recieve. I don't spend eight hours a week there for just my health. Lol.

Chuck likes watching the attention I recieve. If I don't get at least one pick-up line I had a bad day. Oh yeah, I admit it, I'm a huge tease.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
The gym we go to is the biggest pick-up spot in town. I can't lie and say I don't like the attention I recieve. I don't spend eight hours a week there for just my health. Lol.

Chuck likes watching the attention I recieve. If I don't get at least one pick-up line I had a bad day. Oh yeah, I admit it, I'm a huge tease.

I testify to this... You little hussy. smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I don't change my workout to be close to hot guys or away from older guys or anything like that. I'm there to workout. I do wear revealing clothes though to get some extra attention.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Gyms?