Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think older women-younger men relationships are more spiritual than sexual?

last reply
14 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Men (in general) are supposed to be very interested in sex, that's why an older man dating a young girl is perceived as somebody who wants to shag fresh meat.

But women (in general) are supposed to be more sensitive creatures, more tender or spiritual, not as sexually aimed as men. So when an older woman dates a younger man, perhaps she's got more things in mind that just having sex with him? Is she attracted to his inner nature, instead of his toy-boyish condition?

For example, I think of Demi Moore and that guy (cant remember his name), and I dont really think about Demi Moore using him as a sexual object...it's just a couple. But you think about some older actor/director/singer dating a young trophy wife, and you get the feeling that he couldnt care less about her as a person, he just wants to have some young gal sharing his bed.

Just asking, it's just what I perceive, do you agree?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No fricking way is it about being more spiritual!!!!!! It's ALL about the sex and not having to put up with some old fart who's sex drive is in the toilet. I know in the past year several young guys have turned me totally cougar - you know who you are my hot young studs
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
No fricking way is it about being more spiritual!!!!!! It's ALL about the sex and not having to put up with some old fart who's sex drive is in the toilet. I know in the past year several young guys have turned me totally cougar - you know who you are my hot young studs

Women do enjoy sex as well you know
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12

Says it all, nothing to add.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that spirituality doesn't have anything to do with this scenario. She's into the younger "man" mainly for one reason. Could also come down to personal preference. My relationship is on the opposite end of the spectrum. I'm soon to be 61 & my S.O. is 17 years younger than I am & this "old fart" doesn't have any problem keeping my sex drive out of the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No offense intended with my "old fart" comment. Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meh. I think it could possibly be for some. And for others could be so many different things.

I date a man for sex or I date a man for the whole package. I do prefer the whole package as then I have a companion and not just a sex buddy. And I think this is pretty normal for many women out there.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO WAY!! Women love sex too. Seems so many guys forget that. Maybe thats why I have a GF, LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not spirtual at all. That's what peope tell themselves to try to feel better about things. It's about getting laid.. could it develop into some sort of relationship? Sure. If it's warm wet and pink... a man will fuck it. And the sex drive of a woman is just as high... only they have been made to believe since they were born that the shouldn't act of those feelings. Bullshit... in our life it all boils down to two things... money and sex. Not necessarily in that order. Money and sex rule the world.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Not spirtual at all. That's what peope tell themselves to try to feel better about things. It's about getting laid.. could it develop into some sort of relationship? Sure. If it's warm wet and pink... a man will fuck it. And the sex drive of a woman is just as high... only they have been made to believe since they were born that the shouldn't act of those feelings. Bullshit... in our life it all boils down to two things... money and sex. Not necessarily in that order. Money and sex rule the world.

Money and sex rule the world - you got that right!!! And there are some VERY HOT old farts out there too! Ah who am I kidding I love all men it's my curse but especially the hunky ones
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12

High five Bunny! You said it all whooo-hoooooooo!.
Lurker
0 likes
But women (in general) are supposed to be more sensitive creatures, more tender or spiritual, not as sexually aimed as men. So when an older woman dates a younger man, perhaps she's got more things in mind that just having sex with him? Is she attracted to his inner nature, instead of his toy-boyish condition?

What? Women are very sexually charged in their own way. Do you actually know any women who are older than you are? Do you actually know any self confident women?

I was a cougar before the word was coined, and it was just part of my nature.

Incidentally, they all got out alive, and were better off for the encounter with me.

Get over your stereotypical assumptions about men, women, and sexuality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably I suffered from an unresolved mother complex, but from seventeen onwards when I deserted the family home my interest was always in older women of my mother's age.

I pursued the head of the typing pool, a divorcée of Anglo-Arab ancestry who was forty when I had my eighteenth birthday. She came from a good family in the fens of England. I became infatuated after a kissing session at the firm's Christmas party. We met twice monthly for a few months, nothing sexual happened and then she did not want to see me again for being too sexual at the cinema.

When I reached 22 I contacted her again "on the off-chance" and now she was interested. She resumed the twice-monthly evenings out to the cinema. In the cinema she did the cuddling. I never had sexual intercourse with her, she got her satisfaction from cunnilingus which I preferred doing anyway. In the back seat of the car after the cinema, her entire interest lay in playing with me sexually and watching the ejaculation. My trousers and underpants had to be around my knees, never anywhere else. I had to describe what I was feeling, answer numerous questions. She took measurements of everything.

Our last meeting would be forty years ago. The relationship was latterly entirely sexual. I expect she has passed on by now, but I still recall those glorious moments when I was her slave for sexual enlightenment and I hope I always served her in the way she liked best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
javier that was a good one, and you think Demi wanted Ashton for his mind and his spirituallity, right, good one. Women are as sexual as men, the reason they would go after a younger man is obvious, They want more, they need more, not thoughts and spirit, but SEX. They are not called cougars because they have grey hair (please dear ladies, just bare with me), it is the power, grace and class they have. Spirituallity I love that.

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Of course women are sexual creatures, just the same as men. I was just suggesting if those types of relationships involve more ingredients than just sex, some sort of "spiritual" side, besides the sexual part.

Demmi Moore and Ashton Tucker give that impression, (which is just an impression, I have no clue what really happens in their bedroom).

Ashton Kutcher is a famous actor, he's rich and powerful...he could be with any young girl he wanted, so if he's with Demmi, there must be something more deep than just sex.

Anyway, that's just an opinion, I guess each case is different, look Madonna for an instance, she really fits the profile of a cougar.