Login

Do you tell your partner..

last reply
18 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
You're about to cum?

Same question for you ladies:do you advise him/her? Why?
Do you expect the same ?
Most of the time I do yup, I think it's super hot to say that to them, and vice versa.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
I do now. When I cum, I usually squeeze his cock so tightly it inhibits his ejaculation if we cum at the same time, so I tell him when I'm about to climax so he can hold off a bit till I'm done bearing down on him.
Usually yes, he's a great lover and wants to cum with me at the same time. Years past he had a premature ejaculation problem. Now he can control it and hold back.
He loves to hear me tell him. It's a friggin' head-rush, for both of us.
I don't tell.... she knows ;)
Quote by Andrew00
You're about to cum?

Do you expect the same ?

no
Yes, and they tell me when they're about to. Just in case either of us want to withhold the other's orgasm or something like that.
yes i tell them hehe
He usually gets that message when I've politely asked for permission ;)
Lov when she does this to me.. And i can choose if let go with her or if hold back and stsrt another "session"
Never had to say it in words. The whooping noises speak volumes.
Quote by FirstBlush
Never had to say it in words. The whooping noises speak volumes.

I had a gf doing like this... she would just starting screaming, and that was the message smile
Quote by Andrew00

I had a gf doing like this... she would just starting screaming, and that was the message smile

I said 'whooping' not 'screaming'...don't wish to shear his ear off! :)
yes .. i also like to be told and tell. talk and encouragement during sex is a huge turn on, personally i like to kiss when i'm cumming
Quote by Samantha28
yes .. i also like to be told and tell. talk and encouragement during sex is a huge turn on, personally i like to kiss when i'm cumming

very intimate, love this
I always tell when I'm about to cum! I want us both to enjoy the moment
I do not generally tell them. If it is a mini, he/she need not know and I have been there so many times I know something better is about to erupt.

I am told my orgasms are rather extreme, So do I necessarily need to tell my playmate?

If He/She can not tell they may have died in this last session!
Quote by Andrew00
You're about to cum?

Do you expect the same ?

Yes i do. Because i believe it triggers every mans orgasm which he s trying hard to hold back
Quote by pink_pussy

Yes i do. Because i believe it triggers every mans orgasm which he s trying hard to hold back

Exactly the same for a lesbian couple . cumming together is an amazing emotional thing as well as ??? well ?? amazing !!! often the difference between having sex and making love, plus you know your doing it right lol