Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you press your tits against men when they can do nothing about it.

last reply
23 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hi ,

Are any of you gals 'Tit Pressers' by that I mean do you press your tits against a man (or woman) on purpose, but when they can do nothing about it.

Its happened to me a number of times, and my Mum-in-law has done it several times lately, they stand behind you looking at pictures in my case, and suddenly there is the tingle that her tit is being pressed against my arm or back.

I love it when it happens, but my question is, Does she know that she is doing it or is it purely accidental. Would you know if you pressed your tit against someone, and yes she does wear a bra as that will make a difference.

If she knows, then I am going to do something about it, so I need to know from the experts, please.
I do yes, only when flirting or looking for attention. Best time is in a crowded pub or bar when you're subtely squeezing past someone and "accidentally" brush to close against them biggrin
Hmm, I love being a human scratch post for the kitties ;)

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
I had it happen to me last week.
Quote by MMonroe
I do yes, only when flirting or looking for attention. Best time is in a crowded pub or bar when you're subtely squeezing past someone and "accidentally" brush to close against them biggrin

Thanks for that!

Run!
ahem, that's pretty much a signal there, Newsletter. Better jump on that clue bus before it leaves the station.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
I don't think I have ever done this...
Oh it can be a great ice breaker or a good shocker to a guy..... I usually rub my big ass on them as I work my way threw a crowded room it works just as well I sometimes think even better because they get a good look as I strut my sexy big ass away and that really pulls them in. men love women with big asses.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Quote by WellMadeMale
ahem, that's pretty much a signal there, Newsletter. Better jump on that clue bus before it leaves the station.

Yeah my thoughts. I can't see me keeping my hands to myself for much longer.

Nows the time to get a few drinks down her to break the ice.

When walking thru a crowded place and there is somebody that has gotten my attention, I will put my hands ups a little bit and um...press/squeeze past them and stop and say "Sorry, pretty crowded in here tonight." If he's interested then yea that's a great ice breaker if not much of a conversation happens then I'll just move on and maybe press/squeeze past him a few more times during the night and just smile and shrug as I move past him.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
At shows not on purpose it just happens.
I don't do it intentionally, but sometimes crowds are close and I'm not shy about pressing my boobs against people when I want to get through. They DO stick out and sometimes it's unavoidable.
Quote by Guest
Hi ,

Are any of you gals 'Tit Pressers' by that I mean do you press your tits against a man (or woman) on purpose, but when they can do nothing about it.

Its happened to me a number of times, and my Mum-in-law has done it several times lately, they stand behind you looking at pictures in my case, and suddenly there is the tingle that her tit is being pressed against my arm or back.

I love it when it happens, but my question is, Does she know that she is doing it or is it purely accidental. Would you know if you pressed your tit against someone, and yes she does wear a bra as that will make a difference.

If she knows, then I am going to do something about it, so I need to know from the experts, please.

I think you should try to catch little signals
I mean I have also done it many times
If it is press n release it could be accidental
But if it is coupled with some rubbing of tits against you it could be to get your attention
Be careful as incorrect arching of signals can get you in trouble
sometimes its fun to brush the girls against a guy as you move thru a very crowded bar or club
there a gentle ice breaker lol
would rather have them do something about it smile
Breasts are meant to be used and to tease with
Every chance I get. I love doing it, look for opportunities. Don't think I would do it with relatives though. Strangers are the most fun for me.
I have been on the receiving end in a busy local bar .
I have, but in most cases they cant even tell...it helps if you have something up there to press against them.....
Let's face it, teasing can be lots of fun and the strategic use of breasts is part of the game. I am a very touchy kind of girl so it can be lots of fun to allow my modestly sized boobs to participate in this sport
Quote by RikkiSue
Let's face it, teasing can be lots of fun and the strategic use of breasts is part of the game. I am a very touchy kind of girl so it can be lots of fun to allow my modestly sized boobs to participate in this sport

You ladies also make it look unintentional as well and good at making it look that way. Literally in my case I was pinned to the bar as it was 6 people deep and she made it look as though it was the people behind her that forced her into this position.
... a long hug usually does it for me... sometimes a brush.
Quote by RikkiSue
Breasts are meant to be used and to tease with

What she said.
I do - but I'm not really well-endowed, and its not always noticeable, sad to say. I get the best response in the summer when I wear a tshirt and my nipples are poking. I love seeing the look on guy's faces when they realize what's happening. My roommate has a nice set of boobs .. when she does it, no question about what's rubbing against you -- the guys' faces are priceless.