Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you prefer circumsized or uncircumsized cocks?

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I used to prefer circumcised, because in my teens and twenties, that was mostly what I got, but I've had several uncut cocks in the past few years and I've gotten used to them. They both have their allure, so now I don't have a preference. Of my two current boyfriends, one is circumcised and the other is not, so I don't have to choose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uncirumsized cocks are fun to suck as you get to pull the skin back and suck. Plus there are not many guys that are uncut so if I know one who is uncut, I find a way to suck them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
circumcised all the way!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Preference to me is a moot point. If you're already meeting his cock hopefully you still want to be there whatever it looks like. Maybe it's me being from the uk, but it's the norm for men to have foreskin to me, only done for medical/religious reasons here. Unsure of the statistics but I know circumcision is far more prevalent in the USA. (Don't quote me and please correct me if I'm wrong but I've got it in my head about 60-70%) As Bethany said, it's what you're used to and what's attached to it. Cut or uncut ooooo, I'm on the fence haha
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've only played with circumsized dicks, but I really wanna try an uncut guy. A friend of mine has an uncut bf and said it feels so amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Since I have been with guys that have been circumcised mostly l find a special excitement with a guy who has not. Feels fuller to me but that must just be my imagination.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Emily260
Preference to me is a moot point. If you're already meeting his cock hopefully you still want to be there whatever it looks like. Maybe it's me being from the uk, but it's the norm for men to have foreskin to me, only done for medical/religious reasons here. Unsure of the statistics but I know circumcision is far more prevalent in the USA. (Don't quote me and please correct me if I'm wrong but I've got it in my head about 60-70%) As Bethany said, it's what you're used to and what's attached to it. Cut or uncut ooooo, I'm on the fence haha

You're right, but it's changing. Most guys who are around my age and older are circumcised, but I've been running into more younger guys in their teens and early twenties who are uncut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I prefer circumsized cocks over uncircumsised.

Nafisa
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

As a photographer, untrimmed. In any other way, I could give a shit, 'cause it ain't happening.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I prefer clean and healthy for sure. Most of the cocks I know have been circumcised, but I've had some fun with few uncut ones, too. They're all fascinating - each one a little different than all the others, each cock has its own "personality".