Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you pee when your partner is in the bathroom with you.

last reply
55 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
First why would anyone ask this question?

We have done everything else together, I would not even think twice about it.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Yes. And sometimes I have to wait aaaaaaages until he comes in so I can pee. I'm going to do myself an injury one of these days!!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Well, if he happens to comes in whilst I'm peeing, I guess. Or, if he is in the shower and I have to go pee, sure. I don't make a habit of sending him an invitation to come watch me go pee, though. And same goes with him, if he needs to be.
0 likes
Sure.

We both do.

It is both natural, no big deal, and a turn on for us.

(Now number two, no).

<---this goes out to Gavin. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not - we do a lot more things than pee together. It can be a race to see who gets there first some times after we have been exercising that part of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay I'm the odd one here. No, no, no and no.

Our bathroom is separated into a main area and a water closet with a door. Our toilet is in the water closet(obviously) and I don't even like to go when he's in main area and I have the door closed and the fan on.

On the other hand my fiancee has no issues with it at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And burp and fart and shit and snort and guffaw and squeal and cry and all that other good stuff. I'm as comfortable as I can be because who else am I going to be vulnerable with?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DazzlingLove
And burp and fart and shit and snort and guffaw and squeal and cry and all that other good stuff. I'm as comfortable as I can be because who else am I going to be vulnerable with?

she's obviously making this up. girls don't fart. it's a well known fact.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
all the time
Lurker
0 likes
Sprite sorry to bust the bubble on women but they do ..... But only the naughty ones xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

she's obviously making this up. girls don't fart. it's a well known fact.

Right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of Course! How else can we do a Golden Shower? HAHA

Weird question! We do. But if she is in the bathroom alone and I have to go, I will normally just use another bathroom in my(or her) house. But if were both in their together for any reason, I will just go. No big deal!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
One of my exes would stare at my dick as I peed. She would do it all the time. Like If we were already in the bathroom getting ready and I needed to pee, she'd walk over to look when I started peeing. She'd do it almost every time unless she was putting on her makeup or something like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
One of my exes would stare at my dick as I peed. She would do it all the time. Like If we were already in the bathroom getting ready and I needed to pee, she'd walk over to look when I started peeing. She'd do it almost every time unless she was putting on her makeup or something like that.

Well, she has her priorities!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I pee in bath lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'll pee in front of almost anyone.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I'll pee in front of almost anyone.

does that mean me? please?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton
Yes. And sometimes I have to wait aaaaaaages until he comes in so I can pee. I'm going to do myself an injury one of these days!!

Abe
I would
LOVE to see you pee and then volunteer to wipe you clean ever so gently or IF you allow me... Lick you clean.....yummy
Lurker
0 likes
I like privacy in the bathroom. If it's incidental, well okay but if I'm taking care of any other business please just wait until I finish.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I think it's just TMI. I can understand it not bothering other people, but for me, it's just one of those things I don't want to do in front of anyone. Strangely enough, it's never bothered me if anyone did it in front of me. It's not like I watch them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends.. if I've been living with the guys for a while.. sure! but if we are just dating, i wouldn't dare.. not even if he is in the shower..
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
It took a bit of time to get there, but yes. It was the classic progression of burping, then with all due deference to Sprite, farting, and then I wish finally peeing. There's something to be said for the intimacy of being open enough to share something so personal. On the other hand, once you cross that line, you can't cross back. You can't unsee things...

Now, when I know my wife's on the toilet, I'll throw open the door, point at her and announce as loudly as possible, "You're peeing!" She goes bright red and tries to hide behind the door. Seriously, how am I not single?
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Ok 1st off I agree with ewabeachslut why would anyone ask this question??

I don't have a partner anymore but it never bothered me its not like he watched me or got turned on while I did it, if he had I'd have had a problem with it. Truth is if you gotta go you gotta go so so what if he was having a shave in the mornings and I need the lou. FFS the man saw me give birth to his kids sitting down having a pee while he has a shave or a shower is nothing compared to that.

As for Wilful I don't know of what you speak what's farting??
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No never done that before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I sorta prefer to pee by myself hehe. I did get so comfortable with Steve that I peed in front of him. I have had other boyfriends walk in and my pee will stop because I get sorta shy and nervous. I know it doesn't make sense....since we just had sex....but hey, whatever.
Lurker
0 likes
I think most partners have it's only natural we do everything else together. The only problem I had was once I was showering and my partner at the time decided to take a number 2... .