Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you masturbate in the tub with a water stream?

last reply
59 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. I have been having a love affair with my hand held shower head since I first masterbated.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr
Oh yes. I have been having a love affair with my hand held shower head since I first masterbated.

Sounds like you should write a story about it smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about starting to ask "How Many Have Not Used this Technique"

Those who claim not to have done it are either asexual or just have a problem with the truth.

Hand Held Shower Head is a great technique also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess that puts me way off base. I thought were talking about the tub spout. Sorry!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke
Hi Ladies. I have heard from a few female friends that masturbating in the tub using a water stream is their favorite way and produces great, multiple orgasms. They do it either with the faucet or more preferred, a shower/tub wand.

I am curious if this is a widespread technique that many women use and enjoy?

P.S. Recently, I've watched a FWB of mine do this a few times - and once I controlled the wand - and it is really hot to see how it produces fast and strong orgasms.

No.

I prefer to grind on - well - whatever. I'm not picky, but I'm such an orgasm addict that I'd prefer it be quick, simple, and not messy.

I rarely masturbate in the nude or in the shower - never with hands, etc.

If I do have time for serious play - and am alone - I use toys and lots of them. Usually on the bed with a mirror nearby.
Lurker
0 likes
I have used the shower head on occasions and it does produce a very good orgasm but i am rather like Metilda and prefer toys and the comfort of my bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

No.

I prefer to grind on - well - whatever. I'm not picky, but I'm such an orgasm addict that I'd prefer it be quick, simple, and not messy.

I rarely masturbate in the nude or in the shower - never with hands, etc.

If I do have time for serious play - and am alone - I use toys and lots of them. Usually on the bed with a mirror nearby.

Thanks for sharing and all sounds great. I am curious about the mirror. Sometimes I like watching in a mirror when I am using anal toys. Just find it erotic to see something going in me or in and out of me. Is that what you like to see with the mirror or is it different?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes yes yes yes! Its fantastic what a little water can do for a girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. I've tried but it just doesn't get me off. I definitely need something more powerful.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes I did before! it was a really good feeling
Lurker
0 likes
for sure i do it i love the feeling of it and how much it gets me off
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, but it's tough to get it just right.
Lurker
0 likes
It works for guys too smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My jetted tub used to be my best friend. That is until it broke. Really need to call a repair man out. I will settle for my toys until then.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not the tub faucet. That is an odd position. But isn't that why the hand held shower massager was invented? hahaha
Lurker
0 likes
I've tried it a few times just out of curiousity. It didn't feel good to me at all.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah it's a great way to build up the pressure and then orgasm :P
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes this method works for me. Legs up against the wall, faucet turned on, fingering my clitty, eyes closed, imagination goes wild...wow
I also use the jets on our jacuzzi.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah hard to describe think i need a shower
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I actually did this for the first time ever the other day. I used the shower head & it felt good but wasn't overwhelming. I normally dont masturbate in the shower & shower sex is definitely not my favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I sure do
Lurker
0 likes
I masturbate in the tub, but I've never done it with the stream.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes! You know those jets you get at the side of swimming pools, that pump water in? Amazing!

Tough job being discreet when it's a public pool of course ?
Lurker
0 likes
There must be a message I am missing. I thought that was the sole purpose of the bath tub for an adult female.

LOL
Lurker
0 likes
There must be a message I am missing. I thought that was the sole purpose of the bath tub for an adult female.

LOL
Sorry for the double post
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As a guy, I really like this, too. I focus on my balls while I jerk off. Sometimes concentrate the flow on my anus, which is nice.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Lisa and I take baths together and do this to each other.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Lisa and I take baths together and do this to each other.

This Lisa girl is exuding a bad influence over you, imo.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just the shower when I shave my cock
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by sprite

This Lisa girl is exuding a bad influence over you, imo.

I'm sure you know that it's the other way around.