Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you liked being asked to dress up for your man?

last reply
9 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Just as the title would suggest, do you like to see the desire in his eyes and feel lusted after or is it a hassle or do you feel objectified? Follows on from a conversation with someone very special on here and I was keen to hear everyone else's thoughts
Lurker
I love to wear whatever is going to turn my man on the most...give him everything he desires. If he has a suggestion for an evening out (or staying in) I am certainly open to it. I also find it sexy if he wants to lay out a certain bra and panty set that he would like to be taking off me a little later.
Lurker
Yes and for him to pick it out
Lurker
Thank you kindly for all the responses everyone seems to be of one mind on the subject. I personally would love to dictate the outfit and watch with lustful eyes over dinner as my imagination took me to later in the evening.....
Lurker
Quote by Mr_Darcy
Just as the title would suggest, do you like to see the desire in his eyes and feel lusted after or is it a hassle or do you feel objectified? Follows on from a conversation with someone very special on here and I was keen to hear everyone else's thoughts

Women are made to please men and they dress up n makeup for this purpose only. For me most of the time i know what he wants to see me in....... And his lusty eyes approve the sight of my body clad in those outfits.
Many times i let him decide on what to wear or what not to.......
Lurker
Yes but only if he asks me in the right tence
Active Ink Slinger
I think most guys like to see leg, so I'll normally wear a dress or skirt. If it's chilly I'll wear a pair of dress slacks.
Rookie Scribe
I love dressing up for my man and have him photograph me. It makes me feel so sexy and desired.