325 replies
51.9k views
0 watchers
3 likes
yes ofcourse
only second to my licking your ass
Yessss
Love and accept yourself 1st?
Eh, I can honestly take it or leave it. It's never been a hot spot for me.
Quote by TrinityX
Eh, I can honestly take it or leave it. It's never been a hot spot for me.

obviously, you haven't had your ass licked by me, yet. we need to do something about that. whatcha doing next weekend? ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

obviously, you haven't had your ass licked by me, yet. we need to do something about that. whatcha doing next weekend? ;)

I have never had my ass eaten. I do lick and eat ass. She loves it
The physical sensation is neither something I love or hate, but men tend to love doing it and it turns me on to let them go there.
Moreso with other girls than with guys for some reason.
Oh I love it
Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Love it
as a submissive lesbian, i love to be controlled and have that strong woman use a strap-on deep in my ass to please her
Love it. The best feeling.
Omg he does it all the time and I still giggle lol ? it tickles
Oh my, yes indeed!!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

as long as it is another woman

As lubrication prior to buggery, sure. For its own sake, not so much.

It’s a pretty necessary part of a sexual encounter for me. Love the feeling and shows that whoever I’m with isn’t vanilla

I love it. If I'm with a guy I would rather have him eat me out then suck my dick. Drives me super crazy. On the other hand I love eating a women's ass while eating her pussy. 

Having my ass licked and licking someone ass can be great fun. It can tickle though.

Yes and I return the favour too.

Nafisa