Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like to wear soft tight sweaters without a bra?

last reply
133 replies
19.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
My wife often wears sweaters without a bra. She says the feel of a soft tight sweater clinging to her tits is pleasurable and she finds it arousing when her nipples protrude. She also likes the long stares she gets.
Advanced Wordsmith
I love doing that ;)
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Lurker
I love softly squeezing a woman's boobs when she has a soft cuddly sweater on, soft boobs soft wool, fucking wonderful. Can start something too. *grin*
Active Ink Slinger
i like bras cos lace feels nicer on my nipples especially when my bf rubs on them its heaven
Lurker
When I'm not working I don't really wear a bra. It's more comfortable. Especially in something soft.
Lurker
I almost never wear sweaters, but I prefer to wear tank tops without a bra smile
Active Ink Slinger
Yes.If im at home I never wear a bra.
Active Ink Slinger
Love sweaters and tank tops without bras.
Active Ink Slinger
i love then expecially casmeer
Rookie Scribe
Omg yes I love we sung tight sweaters with no bra, as well wife beaters and plan white t's
Active Ink Slinger
I love to wear tight sweaters with or without a bra. I love sweater dresses too!!
Active Ink Slinger
This question is confusing. I thought that is what soft sweaters or sweater dresses were made for.

As long as you have protruding nipples and breast that giggle just a bit and not bounce a lot, I love the feeling and the look on other females too.
Active Ink Slinger
I adore wearing tight sweaters any season.
Braless of course!
Prolific Writer
Not a fan of sweaters but love not wearing bras..
Active Ink Slinger
In the winter I can wear a tight cashmere sweater with no bra since my boobs are quite firm and small. I do like the look and I know guys like it too. I love it when I wear no bra and my bf can slide his hands under from behind and tease my nipples.....heaven!!
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, a nice, soft, turtleneck, one size too small is just about right.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
i would have never thought this to be a question, but now that you have me thinking about it. i have worn sweaters without a bra thinking it looked sexy.
any chance to go without a bra and have my nipples feel good is a double plus for me
Active Ink Slinger
I used to love going braless, hoping that fun would ensue.

Then I needed the support, so I went to half-bras that lifted me up, but left the nipples free for fun.

Finally, I found a partner, years passed, and we're turning into old ladies together. Boo! Hiss!
Lurker
In the winter, yeah. Usually have a silk tank top under it though to lessen the chilly nipples and keep it somewhat respectable for work purposes.
Active Ink Slinger
Love to but the friction against my nipples drives me nuts and can be a bit embarrasing , if I wear a silk vest it helps a litle but can still be a real turn on
Lurker
Definitely yes. It is quite obvious I am not wearing a bra and I do enjoy the looks that come my way.
Active Ink Slinger
The whole idea makes me want to go buy one
Lurker
It's such a turn on watching guys faces when I go out like that
Active Ink Slinger
I love wearing soft cashmere sweaters without a bra. The soft feel of the cashmere against my nipples just makes them feel so good. And it is very obvious that I am not wearing a bra too. The stares and attention is fantastic.