Login

do you like to spy on male nudity?

last reply
16 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
No I don't, because that would mean I was a pervert and I'm not..... No I'm NOT!
Clever Gem

That's Keyhole Kate, I guess she's like Peeping Tom.
Active Ink Slinger
spy? not sure were thats going,but if you mean do i like to look at nude males ,well YES , do you like to look at nude woman ,lo lo
Lurker
Spy... No, he knew I was looking. He knew I adored his body, he lived to tease me with it too.

We used to always buy a clear shower curtain so we could peek in on each other when passing by.
Lurker
Spy... No, he knew I was looking. He knew I adored his body, he loved to tease me with it too.

We used to always buy a clear shower curtain so we could peek in on each other when passing by.
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by tellme001
spy? not sure were thats going,but if you mean do i like to look at nude males ,well YES , do you like to look at nude woman ,lo lo
well do like to watch the beautiful movement from nude female body
Active Ink Slinger
Spying or Voyeuring on a naked guy sometimes can be such a turn on!
Especially when they start stroking themselves when they think they are alone...

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
It's OK but I'd much rather be the one who strips him naked in the first place!
Active Ink Slinger
define the boundaries of nudity? top half or bottom or the whole shabang head to toe? No I don't spy, if hes out flaunting and is body proud then I'll be appreciative watcher smile
Active Ink Slinger
No specially guys with phones
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
i dont spy, i watch intently.
Lurker
like most of the others here, I like seeing male nudity (or just any nudity really), but spy? probably not spy.
Lurker
Quote by ParMach
No specially guys with phones

Are you sure it was a phone?
Active Ink Slinger
In general, I would say no. I would much prefer to be watched than to watch.

However, I did see a guy at the beach a few days ago that I could not take my eyes off. Now I cannot get him off my mind. He was in great condition, completely void of any body hair and with one of the most magnificent penises, I have ever seen.

Wonder if he will be there next time.