last reply
42 replies
3.7k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gals, do you like hairy cocks?
Hair on the shaft of the cock itself, not just the guy's pubic hair.
Lurker
0 likes
No experience with that, so can't say!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just my own personal opinion...nope not at all. My Dom even shaves everything, which I love. I'd deal with pubic hair if I had to, but smooth is so much better (and same myself, always shaved).
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Absolutely not. I must have a shaved cock. I detest hair. Yuck....

I enjoy oral sex and hate hair.

I am also bald...

xo
Lurker
0 likes
I never knew hair would grow on the shaft.

Not for me - I like hair everywhere else but on the actual dick, no . . . the equivalent of that for a female would be hair INSIDE the pussy - no guy would want that.
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
I am a bit of a older woman and have been attached for 23 years. So, it wasn't until recently (when I joined Lush) that I discovered that men shave at all.
Yes I have seen a bit of hair on cocks, usually a bit near the base.
I do like, and am used to men who do not shave at all. Bald seems so unnatural to me.
Lurker
0 likes
not really
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No! He'd better shave it smooth if he ever hopes to put it inside me!
Lurker
0 likes
I love them
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've yet to encounter one.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
... only when they wear shoes ... ...

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i do not care too much if it goes in my cunt or my ass, but if i am going to look at it it better be shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope! Pubic hair is fine, but a hairy shaft is an annoyance. The subtle art of removing a pubic hair from your mouth in the middle of giving head WITHOUT him noticing what your doing, is a pain in the ass! No, better just keep the shaft shaved.
Coming soon...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley
" ... only when they wear shoes ... ... "

Waaait a minute, hair on the shaft?? That's gr-- Nuh-uh. Stay away from me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer it to be smooth....
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer for my man to be trimmed or smooth smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guys are all trimmed short so the answer is - Not really. I prefer for them to have some there, but not on the shaft..
Their balls are always hair free,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, less hair all around is always better.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Is this even a thing, or an urban legend? I’ve never heard of a guy with hair on the actual shaft. Sounds like we’re debating something that doesn’t exist.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

New one on me, too. Then again, I haven't seen all that many real cocks. I have some hair on my balls that shave back occasionally, but not on the cock itself.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've heard of Wally Cox, and Ronny Cox, but never heard of Harry Cox.

But no... really, is that even a thing? Like a miniature 'Cousin Itt' standing there? Never seen it, not that I have a vast experience with such things.

Maybe a little around the base, but otherwise, ugh. My guy (and friends) are usually well-manscaped or shaved, which looks very sexy.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
0 likes

Yuk! No. 😖X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

0 likes

Seriously? Not interested in going down on a gorilla .He'd better shave it smooth

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

Shaft and balls smooth, and their taint and ass too. Everything else can be trimmed but I do love them totally smooth all over.

I have shaved men just because I find it very arosing for them and me! 😊

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Succently, NO

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I prefer the appearance of full natural -

but I suck balls, and those I prefer smooth.