do you let guys see up your skirt?

last reply
346 replies
55.5k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my wife does this. It's such a turn on. Depending on the situation it can be 'accidental' such as in a bar or restaurant. We love the expressions on peoples faces. Especially other women. Other times it's a deliberate act of exhibitionism when we're out with friends in the lifestyle.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Lurker
0 likes
I have a few times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you wear short skirts, guys are going to see. Stairs and escalators in the mall always give someone a look. The wind is helpful too. Of course, sometimes I "accidentally" catch it with my hand and flash someone. Sometimes I have on a thong. Other times not. It's always fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have,I like giving the guys a cheap thrill
Lurker
0 likes
Never deliberately, but there are times, especially with a short skirt, that you know someone is going to get an eyeful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on occasion I will have some fun
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not just any guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Not as in lifting up my skirt for random guys to have a look. But skirts may rise and flutter a little, and show more or less of my legs and thighs...
0 likes
You mean like when your shopping for heels. I wear short skirts just for that reason.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by Daddysass
You mean like when your shopping for heels. I wear short skirts just for that reason.

Can I just say what a gorgeous picture and view that is - thank you!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
On occasion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes we'll go out with my wife wearing a short dress or skirt so that she can 'accidently' show off. Sometimes she'll wear panties and when she feels particularly naughty, she won't. I find it a tremendous turn on and she gets a real thrill from it too.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's all part of the game
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a man can see up my skirt. I will wear very short skirts so they can get a better view.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love these innocent fun and games...!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

If I'm wearing a short skirt, I want guys to look up it and will make sure they get a good look.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Never on purpose.

Mik now tugs down my skirt if it starts to hike up or when I drop to my knees, he'll stand behind me.