Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you know The Undertaker ?

last reply
16 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Question particularly for women here and my first non sexual silly one - Just out of curiosity

Are you aware of the famous wrestler The Undertaker ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
one of the best wrestlers of all time
God Empress of Lush
No.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
I know an undertaker.
Lurker
Of course I do. From WWF. How old is he now?
Her Royal Spriteness
this is such a weird question. lol why do you ask? i'm just curious. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sexy Seductive Siren
All I know is that you NEVER see a Hearst pulling a U-haul. Not sure what the question really is unless it is how do you view death. If that is the question, then the answer is death just is. It is part of life. No one, but no one gets out of this life alive. Death, is in a way, the great equalizer.

As Captain James T. Kirk said in Star Trek II, The Wrath of Khan;

"How we deal with death is a least as important as how we deal with life wouldn't you say?"
Meagan
Rainbow Warrior
No, I don't follow wrestling at all.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Meagananne1986
All I know is that you NEVER see a Hearst pulling a U-haul. Not sure what the question really is unless it is how do you view death. If that is the question, then the answer is death just is. It is part of life. No one, but no one gets out of this life alive. Death, is in a way, the great equalizer.

As Captain James T. Kirk said in Star Trek II, The Wrath of Khan;

"How we deal with death is a least as important as how we deal with life wouldn't you say?"

he also said "KHAAAAAAAANNNNNN!" not as meaningful, but dammit, he really delivered that line. btw, was driving through Oregon once - Grant's Pass. guy driving around in a tricked out hearse. Like if the Scooby Doo gang had a hearse instead of a van. old hippie. and his dog - a beagle. it had a hat and i think a vest and maybe googles? little mirky on that. nice guy. he was getting gas at the same time we were, so he chatted a bit. pretty sure he was stoned. i know i was. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Beffer
No, I don't follow wrestling at all.

*nod* i am an MMA fan-girl, tho.

Sexy Seductive Siren
Quote by sprite
he also said "KHAAAAAAAANNNNNN!" not as meaningful, but dammit, he really delivered that line. btw, was driving through Oregon once - Grant's Pass. guy driving around in a tricked out hearse. Like if the Scooby Doo gang had a hearse instead of a van. old hippie. and his dog - a beagle. it had a hat and I think a vest and maybe googles? little mirky on that. nice guy. he was getting gas at the same time we were, so he chatted a bit. pretty sure he was stoned. I know I was. smile

Never figured Sprite to be a Trekie!

However, Spock told Captain Kirk, twice actually';

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few - or the one.

Which, to me, is even more important in our country today! You've got to love Spock's logic.
Meagan
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Meagananne1986

Never figured Sprite to be a Trekie!

However, Spock told Captain Kirk, twice actually';

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few - or the one.

Which, to me, is even more important in our country today! You've got to love Spock's logic.

lol not a trekkie. or into starwars either, but really, how can you not know that stuff? it's such a part of the culture. smile Spock, btw, was a boss. I have to admit, tho, i like new Spock better than old spock. Zach Quinto is kinda hot

Sexy Seductive Siren
Quote by sprite

lol not a trekkie. or into starwars either, but really, how can you not know that stuff? it's such a part of the culture. smile Spock, btw, was a boss. I have to admit, tho, i like new Spock better than old spock. Zach Quinto is kinda hot

Ah, be honest Sprite. You just want a young stud (or woman) who can keep up with your insatiable appetite!
Meagan
Quote by sprite

*nod* i am an MMA fan-girl, tho.

My favorite form of professional violence.

Men w/ thick thighs.

m e l t s
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

My favorite form of professional violence.

Men w/ thick thighs.

m e l t s

more about the girls for me, but yeah, some of the guys are yummy smile

Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Meagananne1986

Ah, be honest Sprite. You just want a young stud (or woman) who can keep up with your insatiable appetite!

actually, i already got two. pretty sure i couldn't handle a third