Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you have any close friends who you are just aching to fuck...

last reply
46 replies
4.6k views
5 watchers
15 likes
Smut-slinging slut
1 like

I imagine it's a very different debacle for men than it is for women. If I'm attracted to somebody I just tell them, no pressure, and ask them if they want to fuck. The overwhelming majority answered, "yes."

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes and it’s torture

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
2 likes

Yes, one of oldest friends. It is something of a flirty joke between us now, she knows I am bi, and she is straight as a ruler. When we were younger, we nearly did but I was worried it would alter our friendship no matter how horny she made me. It is an irrational regret to this day.

It does make me think that no-one is 100% straight.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

I've become friends with most of the spouses of the partners, and the partners, hubby works with. There is one guy and two women that I'd do in a nanosecond but... the guy is totally out cuz the potential ramifications are way too much, the women are another matter... I get what I feel are distinct vibes from them, but I think all of us are afraid to make the first move. So it will probably be forever unrequited. There have been past situations where friends became lovers, and for the most part it worked out well. A couple times things got funky and we parted ways totally.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not so much now but there have been 2 in particular during my life. I ended up going to bed with each of them about 20 years apart but both were disappointing experiences for different reasons.

I have a few female friends now who I think it would be nice to go to bed or play around with but I don't ache to fuck them. My current partner is more than enough lol.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
1 like

No. But despite my initial thoughts, I think I may not have died a virgin, had I not met my husband. 😉

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

A friends Mother who is now 76. In spite of the age difference she is still enduringly attractive to me, especially sexually. We always embrace rather intimately and she always kisses me on the mouth that is slightly open…once with just the tip of her tongue between my lips. She is a widow and has suggested I drop by and visit her…I must do that soon.

The Goddess
2 likes

Tbh… IRL no! If I’ve wanted them…

Now, on Lush! biggrin innocent

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Venus18

Tbh… IRL no! If I’ve wanted them…

Now, on Lush! biggrin innocent

I know you want me , so ..... .😂😜🤗 :whistling:

The Goddess
0 likes

Quote by smilewithhappiness

I know you want me , so ..... .😂😜🤗 innocent

Dammm it! I’ve been found out! silly

be still my beating hart kiss

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

2 likes

I've fucked a few of my friends over the years both men and women. There's no current guys, other than my husband, but I'd fuck a couple of our current female friends if the chance arose!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

yes

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

I have no friendships that even hint at that sort of intimacy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Curiously a friend from high school is coming to stay with me for a few days at the end of this week. She is by no means beautiful in the traditional sense and has only slight bumps for breasts but fantastic nipples. We had sex when she was in college and I can’t find the words to describe how special it was. When she called she emphasized the point that she would be expecting to screw like rabbits while she was here. She has never been one to equivocate about sex.