Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you girls like it when a guy you've corresponded with online sends a cock pic unsolicited?

last reply
35 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Are you asking this because you had plans to send unsolicited dick pics and you wanted to test the waters?

We hate it unsolicited dick pics
Quote by Lauradj
Are you asking this because you had plans to send unsolicited dick pics and you wanted to test the waters?

We hate it unsolicited dick pics

Oh, HELL NO!! No possible way I would ever do that. I was just curious because I've never been able to understand why some guys are naive enough (or maybe hard up enough) to think it is actually effective. I have a friend who a few years ago told a guy she wasn't interested, and just recently he sent her a pic of his junk and said something like "See what you're missing"? How pathetic! Anyway, your responses confirmed what I've thought all along.
That type of behavior is, unfortunately, a common occurance on most sex sites. So many men think that if a woman is on one, she must be craving images of their junk.

Personally, I cannot fathom why a man would do that. It seems to me a kind of sexual assault and the site should consider suspending or banning guys who are serial dick sharers.
Quote by Milik_the_Red
That type of behavior is, unfortunately, a common occurance on most sex sites. So many men think that if a woman is on one, she must be craving images of their junk.

Personally, I cannot fathom why a man would do that. It seems to me a kind of sexual assault and the site should consider suspending or banning guys who are serial dick sharers.

Are you serious babe??
Click below to see

Quote by Simplicity

Are you serious babe??

Yes. I just can’t understand how that would be considered acceptable behavior. If it was from someone who had reason to think it was welcome, okay, but from a stranger it makes some very unpleasant assumptions as to their opinion of the lady in question and for her reason for being online.
Quote by Simplicity

Are you serious babe??

Did Milik send you a pic of his pepperoncini before you were lush serious???

Quote by cwatt1

Just send it out, it’s like fishing, you cast your line out a thousand times before you get a pussy pic. Send that jig out my dude.
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Yes. I just can’t understand how that would be considered acceptable behavior. If it was from someone who had reason to think it was welcome, okay, but from a stranger it makes some very unpleasant assumptions as to their opinion of the lady in question and for her reason for being online.

I agree it can be unacceptable behavior from a random person. But I do believe that is why you have a block button. But some woman enjoy them. It is no different then woman posting their bodies in photo albums on their profiles.

This is a erotic site , it’s up to YOU personally how far YOU let things go.

Love you babe, just my opinion ?
Click below to see

If it's an attractive man I'm secretly lusting over then it would be a pleasant surprise and may be the answer to a prayer.

But then, I moved to Vegas when I was twenty so now most sexual things don't bother me.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Quote by Simplicity

I agree it can be unacceptable behavior from a random person. But I do believe that is why you have a block button. But some woman enjoy them. It is no different then woman posting their bodies in photo albums on their profiles.

This is a erotic site , it’s up to YOU personally how far YOU let things go.

Love you babe, just my opinion ?

I love your opinion babe.

I’m just gonna flip if YOU get any.

Love you babe
Nope! What am I supposed to say to that? I usually don't acknowledge it because they're just fishing for some kind of response on something they've forced me to see. Totally uncool, guys!
Quote by Milik_the_Red

I love your opinion babe.

I’m just gonna flip if YOU get any.

Love you babe

??

Ok guys send me your pictures, but shhhh don’t let milik know!!

JUST KIDDING?
Click below to see

Quote by Simplicity

??

Ok guys send me your pictures, but shhhh don’t let milik know!!

JUST KIDDING?

I KNOW the passcode to your phone, dear...
No way.
They would be warned it was not appreciated and would probably be blocked.
It hasn’t happened and I hope it doesn’t.
I don't mind. I'll happily rate it.
I agree with Milik - this is a form of sexual assault, and should be regarded as such. It's amazing how a shot of testosterone in some guys makes their dicks start doing all the thinking.
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Sexual assault seems a little strong, but it's pretty rude. If it's unsolicited, I suspect there's some hostility toward women in general behind it.

Unsolicited boob pix, on the other hand, should be mandatory. smile
Quote by Verbal

Sexual assault seems a little strong, but it's pretty rude. If it's unsolicited, I suspect there's some hostility toward women in general behind it.

Unsolicited boob pix, on the other hand, should be mandatory. smile

Perhaps. But considering all the accounts of men doing just this, albeit in person, this is a habit some men have that easily gets out of control. It just seems outrageous to me under any circumstance save if one is in a relationship
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Perhaps. But considering all the accounts of men doing just this, albeit in person, this is a habit some men have that easily gets out of control. It just seems outrageous to me under any circumstance save if one is in a relationship

I don't think we disagree on this. I just think it falls a little short of sexual asault. It's certainly kinda messed up.

That said, in the context of a relationship it can be kinda hot (and I know we both understand handling the long-distance relationship thing).
Quote by Verbal

I don't think we disagree on this. I just think it falls a little short of sexual asault. It's certainly kinda messed up.

That said, in the context of a relationship it can be kinda hot (and I know we both understand handling the long-distance relationship thing).

I totally get what you mean
Why is it, that after a bit of chatting some guys are thinking: "OMG, she must definitely want to see my penis now. Photographed in the worst possible angle and light, strangled and squeezed at the base to get a few extra millimeters out." Poor Penisses!

That's definitely a quick way to find out what's not turning me on. smile Ruins the whole online fantasy for me. If I want a real dick, I go out and get me one.

When I look at one of those pics I always have to think of this old but awesome YouTube video: https://youtu.be/F2ZnCrUvvKA
It's a little weird, but I think it's pretty harmless. If a strange guy whipped it out in real life, like on a bus or something, it's one thing, but if it's just a picture on a sex site, no big deal, really. I like Impure thoughts reaction of rating it, btw. Ha!

I'd love it if you read my story for the Notorious Competition.

The Temptress of Tanner Street
Quote by Sheherazade

When I look at one of those pics I always have to think of this old but awesome YouTube video: https://youtu.be/F2ZnCrUvvKA

That video is hilarious!
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Oh how I would love to see what you’d say!
I have received a few random one’s and I just think, poor sad guy and hit delete.
It might be more acceptable if the dick is dressed up in a tuxedo or maybe wearing a toga and crown of olive leaves.

Or dress that dick up like a cowboy. Use one of those 'ten-gallon' cowboy hats, as it will make your dick appear to be longer than it really is.

You could also make your pecker look like Donald Trump, but only if you have a fat dick. Put it in a black suit, white shirt, 80s-style red power tie, and a Trump wig.

Also, try sending flaccid tallywhacker pictures. Those erect hard-on pics, just make you seem like you're addicted to beating your meat, flogging your log, spanking the monkey. Don't come across as a serial masturbator.

Everyone knows guys who send dick pics aren't getting any pussy, so try selling your pecker doodle as one that gets some real snatch action, not just your rosy palm.

Happy dick pic'ing!

Buz, sick sense of humor!!

I do enjoy naughty surprises. BUT only if we're already intimate with each other. Other than that, keep that dip stick to yourself, LOL.