Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever get "loud" and squishy?

last reply
18 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Some ladies can get so wet they get squishy and it makes a delicious sound.
Are you one of them?
Yes! I get so wet it's embarrassing! When we're done, there's usually a 2-foot wide soaked spot in the sheets I'm lying on.
I didn't even know this wasn't normal. Yes, if the sex is really good and has been going for a while, my pussy gets loud. It's quiet to start though.
I thought this happened to everyone, lol. Definitely happens to me!
Yeah, it happens, lol.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Even if you are not such a wet girl.

How can you not be squishy after the 5th or 6th guy?
Quote by 1nympholes
Even if you are not such a wet girl.

How can you not be squishy after the 5th or 6th guy?

Best answer ever
Yes I am a soaker
Yes! It's a real thing!
Yes she does! She would get embarrassed by it. I told her not to worry. I kind of like to hear it! Besides, I kind of made her get that way! And of course, the sheet is soaked afterwards. I just pull her close and kiss her, letting her know that it doesn't bother me at all.
When I get loud I'm definitely squishy
Some beautiful responses. You are all so sweet to post! Thank you! I love it when a woman is good and thick and it has a lower pitched squish. mmmmm
Quote by ColdMonica
Yes! It's a real thing!

Ditto smile
I can be fairly quiet while making love, but it's hard for me. Obviously sex it a lot hotter if you don't need to worry about making noises. I get pretty wet, so yes I get "squishy". When I climax I do have a lot of discharge kind of thick, but a clearish fluid. Not squirting though.
Quote by Sadiemwf
I can be fairly quiet while making love, but it's hard for me. Obviously sex it a lot hotter if you don't need to worry about making noises. I get pretty wet, so yes I get "squishy". When I climax I do have a lot of discharge kind of thick, but a clearish fluid. Not squirting though.

I do not squirt either, but there could be a flood most anytime he/she has made me Orgasm several time in a short period. I wonder if you can really learn to squirt.
Yes
Dunno...it's always drowned out by the thrashing and moaning.
Quote by Dancewithme
Some ladies can get so wet they get squishy and it makes a delicious sound.
Are you one of them?

Yes! It's no secret when I get off as the thrusts get a splashing sound to them.