Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever feel a bit harrassed or annoyed at some people on lush?

last reply
177 replies
17.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sweet_Reese
It always amazes me how people here at Lush seem to think they know more about me than I do.......

Especially since they are assuming that our Avatars are actually a picture of us. My pics are usually animated, but I know some on here aren't. I'm not trusting enough of people to post my real picture but that's just me.
People get caught up in their fantasies and what they perceive someone is on this and similar sites. I've seen it happen all to often.

Just remember the below picture before assuming you know anyone you met online -

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dudes be thirsty AF, but not harassed yet.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by calx86

Counter-harassment is always fun. I'm dangerous in this department.

just wait until the counter counter-harassment starts, woman!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As Jesus advised (though I suspect he didn't have bare bottoms or spanking in mind): 'Turn the other cheek'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My blocked list far exceeds my fiends list by 4-1 that's your answer

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My harrassed and annoyed list is my blocked list
Lurker
0 likes
I have many blocked. BS in not in my cards.
Glass half full.
0 likes
I'm a newbie, so no problems so far. Only a few male twats sending me 'prick pics". Get a life...
0 likes
I still don't feel harassed and most definitely not annoyed by users at all.

Just to let you know, I'll laugh at you and will tell you too.

I don't mind the random pics whispers or whispers in general, the random pvt chat request, love letters or being quoted in forums.

But what I don't understand is users asking me about others users that we may have in common on lush friends list.
I only chat about myself and that's why the inbox/friend request thing exist. Don't ask me about others as I'll 10/10 gold stars send you to chat w/ them instead.
Hello, I only represent myself online not others.

If we chat, you'll hear about me and my daily life not about other users.
I'm too self absorbed.

So, chat me up if you'd like but please no lifetime stories.
I'm not Oprah or Dr. Phil.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Annoyed: sure sometimes, but that's just life. I've annoyed others too.
Harrassed: no.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a shite load of people who became "disillusioned" after they found out that my avatar wasn't my real picture... If I reply to their harassing messages it's with kind comments...I never hear from of them again...
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
I went through a brief period of harassment a few years ago from a couple of real psychopaths here. But once I just started to ignore their stupidity, they gave up. Haven't really felt harassed or annoyed since then, but that experience thickened my skin so now I just laugh at what I might have considered annoying behavior in the past. There are trolls on Lush, as there are everywhere on the internet, but they only feed off your reaction to their prodding. Like all internet trolls, they dry up and fade away when they don't get what they want, which is your reaction.

===================

Quote by Naomi2
My blocked list far exceeds my fiends list by 4-1 that's your answer

===================

My block list exceeds my friend list by about 5:1 but none of that has to do with harassment. If someone is on my block list, they are likely assholes or frauds (sometimes both). I've no tolerance for either.
Quantum Tease
0 likes
While I now normally choose my interactions with discretion, I still find that my block list is growing from the few times I drop into a chat room. I've also found that replying to a less-than-desirable poke in such an environment with a long, complete, compound sentence often turns off the spigot!

And it IS annoying that Amy's costume doesn't fall off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally agree with you Amy 100%

===================

Quote by amy1967
I went through a brief period of harassment a few years ago from a couple of real psychopaths here. But once I just started to ignore their stupidity, they gave up. Haven't really felt harassed or annoyed since then, but that experience thickened my skin so now I just laugh at what I might have considered annoying behavior in the past. There are trolls on Lush, as there are everywhere on the internet, but they only feed off your reaction to their prodding. Like all internet trolls, they dry up and fade away when they don't get what they want, which is your reaction.

===================]

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have discovered that as I age, my tolerance for walking sphincters and scrotums (assholes and nutbags) has greatly diminished. My Blocked List FAR outweighs my Friend's List and continues to evolve. As a writer, I leave my PMs open, but with no promise to answer them if they are rude, crude, or otherwise offensive!
Glass half full.
0 likes
Never.. this only fantasy.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Harassed no I have been quite lucky I suppose now annoyed yes but once I tell them I don't talk to stupid people they seem to leave me alone