Do you ever fantasize about the size of a man's cock

last reply
24 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before the first date and end up disappointed by the actual size?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nope xD I like girls heart x
Lurker
0 likes
quite a few times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course, guys always think 6" is really 9". I don't have a clue how some of them can be carpenters.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've only been genuinely disappointed once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think we all fantasize about being with a guy with a very large package.

Whatever size that is!

I have been very disappointed with some really big fellows and Fucked beyond description by guys with smaller than Super Sized tools.

I have a very Petite girlfriend and she fantasizes about the lower end of the scale.

So go figure
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i can honestly say that i've never fantasized about how big a guy's cock is before sleeping with him. i generally wonder about how good he possibly is when thinking about him sexually.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex b/f is 6'7'' has a 10 inch cock and plenty of staying power and thrust, though no longer dating we remain friends with benefits. Yes, bigger is better.iYGWs2cKBwDLx9Dl
Lurker
0 likes
I do not. Even with todays technology, I am not interested in that.... I want to know him... a relationship is way more than just sex...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the better question is, does size matter? to an extent, but a jerk boasting about his size is an instant turn off to me. there is more to sex and romance, than boasting about size
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really. Once I was with a guy I thought was going to very big based on bulge in his jeans but he was about average size. But he was very good so I wasn't disappointed. I'm not into huge cocks anyhow although they are fun to play with and suck if they are not humongous!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every. Single. Day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes. Seems like some well hung guy is alywaays getting my attention.

Unlike many women, I like seeing guys in skin tight pants
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a small dick and have had 2 girls tell me they thought my cock would be alot bigger
Lurker
0 likes
I believe just as men like to fantasize about a woman breasts women also do, I can't help it when men are wearing tight jeans or at a public pool or beach.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Before the first date and end up disappointed by the actual size?

I most definitely fantasize about size. but even if its only 2 inches long I'm still not disappointed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I do and I also wonder how he feels going in my man pussy
Lurker
0 likes
It happens quite often with the black guys lol. You figure that they are going to be a BBC and turn out to be just a BC lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think it's fair to say that most girls are more hopeful about the physical characteristics of their date's penises than their dates are about the physical characteristics of their vulvas!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I am the exception, I wonder about physical characteristics of their vulvas!
None have been a deal breaker but the appearance is often a motivator for oral sex, though I have never turned one down.

Quote by BethanyFrasier
I think it's fair to say that most girls are more hopeful about the physical characteristics of their date's penises than their dates are about the physical characteristics of their vulvas!
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I would agree.
My girlfriends and I would comment more about our vulva's than the guys.

I dont believe I fantasise about guys cocks but I do appreciate one if it gives me the pleasure I seek.
If its used properly there is no need to fantasise about it - just enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
As a confirmed crotch watcher, I fantasize about them all the time. And it never ceases to amaze me how many men enjoy showing off. The legions of us commando men are growing (pun intended)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I couldn't care less about the size of a guy's cock.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Not in any way that would please them