last reply
181 replies
20.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Do you enjoy rough sex?
Lurker
This is a tricky question. I want to see a man's passion, not his rage. I like it when it's "movie sex." Sweeping stuff off the desk, throwing me down on the bed, ripping off clothes - especially panties. A little discomfort is fine, no intentional pain.
Active Ink Slinger
I do not want real pain, but will tolerate a bit of discomfort from a man I trust.

Seems to me that rough makes me feel like a pure Slut and he is using me for his pleasure like I should be.

Then for that special man. sweet and tender sex can be wonderful too.
Active Ink Slinger
OOP'S HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?
Active Ink Slinger
I love rough, hard sex but I think I'm a statistical outlier. I love being left bruised n sore from being fucked senseless, I need to remember all tomorrow I've been fucked.
Lurker
Yes.

Due to my early experiences I find it hard to relate to sex as a thing that's slow and sensual.
Active Ink Slinger
Hell to the yes I do!! I love it really rough. Not like all the time, but I definitely enjoy rough sex.
Lurker
I like a balance between love making and hard fucking... 4-play is a must though
Lurker
I like a balance between love making and hard fucking... 4-play is a must though
Lurker
yes at times... with me it's a mood thing..biggrin
Lurker
It's definitely something I'd like to try once I start having sex haha
Lurker
It is not so much rough, although that may be part of it, but it is having a man utterly overwhelm me. I don't think there is anything more feminine that being totally at his sexual mercy, as it were
Active Ink Slinger
Define rough
Active Ink Slinger
So this is purely situational. One man's rough could be entirely pleasurable while another could leave you with some serious bruises and even some whiplash haha. I stay away from industrial strength rough in favour of the over the counter kind.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
So this is purely situational. One man's rough could be entirely pleasurable while another could leave you with some serious bruises and even some whiplash haha. I stay away from industrial strength rough in favour of the over the counter kind.
Active Ink Slinger
Active Ink Slinger
Active Ink Slinger
Lurker
Quote by 1nympholes
I do not want real pain, but will tolerate a bit of discomfort from a man I trust.

Seems to me that rough makes me feel like a pure Slut and he is using me for his pleasure like I should be.

Then for that special man. sweet and tender sex can be wonderful too.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes!! Push me down, smack my ass, pull my hair!! Mmmmmmsmile
Yes. I do.

I like many different types of sex, from sensual and slow makinglove, kissing or eyes locked or watching to more violent throws of passion that throw me against a wall, force hands over my head, do me on stairs, clothes ripped, and the more robust forceful acts... but my defination of what I like in "rough" play & rough sex may differ from someone else's definition. I am happy my boyfriend completely understands and does what I like.

...(just a lil sumpthin)
Lurker
Depends on the mood....sometimes slow sensual making love, rough hard panties pulled to the side fucking is all i want rough hard fuck..xx
Head Nurse
Yes, if I had to choose I'd take rough over slow and soft.
Lurker
Rough sex?
Yes please.

Passion or rage - either way. Whatever goes.
Lurker
Is that a personal question?
Advanced Wordsmith
Some days you just have to be a good girl and bend over! x
Try before you buy x