Do you enjoy phone or text sex.

last reply
48 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the texting is good and it gets you going (being at work and trying to keep your mind focused, while texting back and forth such fun.. And with right partner a good round of phone sex can be amazing tool for a quick masturbation session.
AzDblEz
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have done it with special people…it is real hot when I'm around others who have no idea whats going on.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to text sex, nervous about talking on the phone though not a big talker, so unless they wanna do all the talking then it's texting for me
Lurker
0 likes
sex texting is enjoyable no doubt but phone sex is amazing where you almost feel each other's heat even though it's not in person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
texting is fun
Lurker
0 likes
Sexting >
Lurker
0 likes
Sexting >
Lurker
0 likes
They are fun if the person is into it too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yeah definitely like them both and have done it quite a bit would like to now any ladies want to with me
Lurker
0 likes
I certainly enjoy both but... I think I like phone sex more. I love hearing a guy when he comes. Mm.

And my number is... haha ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AzDblEz
If the texting is good and it gets you going (being at work and trying to keep your mind focused, while texting back and forth such fun.. And with right partner a good round of phone sex can be amazing tool for a quick masturbation session.

No - I've tried it in the past and either felt uncomfortable as all heck to listen to it - or silly and laughed my ass off.

I don't do 'talk' and 'sex' very well. I also don't involve my husband in my need to masturbate when he's not around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is only one man that can turn me on through text, talk, touch, sight...
Lurker
0 likes
Dirty chats always wake up the horny bitch inside me
text sex is wonderful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Phone sex is awesome. Nothing like a sexy whisper in your ear as you play together. Having the receiver close to the action also has its effects as you listen to the juicey things happening. I have not found a text sex buddy yet. lol Maybe one day soon. Any sexy ladies here wanna volunteer? hahahahahahhahaa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sext my man when he is away. Once when he was having an eye operation and couldn't see i rang him and read him a story over the phone! Little did i know he had his phone on speaker and the ret of the ward listenened in. oh boy did i get some looks when i went to visit him the next day!
[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes to both, though mainly texting/IMing. Love naughty texts especially when the other person is good at it! It just becomes awkward when they're not!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With certain people I have had phone sex and sex texting....
Lurker
0 likes
I'm more of a sexter, don't like talking over the phone.