Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you enjoy oral sex as much as penetration?

last reply
35 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Hello ladies,

Do you enjoy oral sex as much as penetration?

During a sex session, would you still enjoy oral sex if it was done at the expanse of penetration?

Say there was a timer of 20 minutes for a man to pleasure you : would it bother you if the man was doing a lot of oral and think "Enough of that already, I need my penetration!". Or you wouldn't mind at all, and could enjoy a lot of oral and just a little penetration?

I'm asking because I love performing oral sex. Although I'm not being pleasured by it per say, I love licking a girl's pussy while I feel my penis as hard as a rock and just about to explode, thinking that I'll pound that pussy in just a short while. Sometimes I enjoy it so much that I can perform oral/penetration in a proportion of almost 80 / 20. I especially enjoy this technique when I feel very horny, and feel like my thrusting couldn't last very long.

So, what's your preference?

Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving oral sex rather than getting it....one of the biggest turn-on's for me is making a man hard and driving him crazy. I love the attention. However, as far as penetration goes I'm down...over and over again!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer penetration or giving oral sex more than receiving it from a guy.

With an experienced girl, receiving oral is nothing short of... heaven on earth
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
With an experienced girl, receiving oral is nothing short of... heaven on earth

Why would that be any different with an experienced man?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I had the choice I'd take penetration over oral, when I've had an orgasm from oral sex I want more. I don't feel completely satisfied until I've had full sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually enjoy oral sex more than penetration. It just seems much more intense to me, and I love to watch a man when he is really enthusiastic about it. With oral I can cum and cum again...many times in quick succession. With penetration...just once.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
The orgasm is different, the feeling is different.

For me the earth shattering orgasm is from oral were I need it to stop before I loose total control.

Only orgasm that compares is Anal so if you are counting that as penetration then I have to say penetration.

But like i said the are different orgasms
Lurker
0 likes
If anyone gives two shits, i know a woman who prefers being fingered over oral or penetration. The reason being is that the only way she can have a squirting orgasm is by stimulation by digits or dildo's. Cocks and tongues do nothing to help her achieve the desired results. Isn't that something?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess
The orgasm is different, the feeling is different.

For me the earth shattering orgasm is from oral

But like i said the are different orgasms

As TxPrincess said, two very different types of orgasm. I prefer to orgasm from oral. That being said, doesn't mean I don't like penetration. Now if you are combining the two at the same time.... that would be my preferred option
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With oral I'm able to concentrate on the sensation... Lay back.. Take it all in. I guess I prefer penetration .. For the closeness smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love oral sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Oral sex will make me cum almost every time and it's usually a satisfying cum. I don't cum that often from just vaginal penetration unless he is really big. Having something inside me in either hole when I cum, makes it more intense. My holes need something to contract around when I orgasm and larger is better. If I'm only getting oral, after I cum I will pull you on top of me and make you fuck me. I agree with the different types of orgasms. An anal orgasm is a much deeper orgasm for me.
Lurker
0 likes
i love giving oral sex sometimes more than actual sex
Lurker
0 likes
Since my wife's hysterectomy she has very little feeling in her vagina, but comes easily and ecstatically through clitoral stimulation alone. At the same time I have developed age-related erectile dysfunction, and whilst I can achieve orgasm through manual or oral stimulation i cannot maintain an erection for very long. This has not reduced the intensity or pleasure of our sex life, but we rely much more on oral sex as well as the use of vibrators.
Lurker
0 likes
I love giving oral sex. I can truthfully say it is one of my all time favorite things to do
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really enjoy oral sex when you can tell a guy is into it. If they're just doing it because they think they have to, then it's not as pleasurable. So I would definitely be satisfied with mostly Oral and then little penetration if you were very good at it, haha. ;) I also love giving oral sex, there's something very hot about it...
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by trinket

As TxPrincess said, two very different types of orgasm. I prefer to orgasm from oral. That being said, doesn't mean I don't like penetration. Now if you are combining the two at the same time.... that would be my preferred option

SOOOOOOO VERY TRUE.....kisses
Lurker
0 likes
Something just hot and out if control when he has his fingers and mouth working me over, I love gripping his wrist and feeling his muscles flex.

But there's only so much that fingers can do - so following g up a good oral-finger fuck with a hard, Lin sex session is like having my cake and eating it too.

If I chose one over the other I'd go with the sex as far as receiving.

As for giving - I have an affinity for the way my husband groans when I suck him just right. Im a huge fan of a good, rough face fuck, too. I love gripping his thighs with my hands and feeling his muscles shudder.

So as far as giving - tough call. Sex, though, does let me look at his face when he cums, and I can hear his heart race, and his deep voice vibrates through me which often sends me over the edge. He had one of those sex-on-legs voices that makes anything sound sexy.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Yes. I love giving oral as much as I love receiving it. I enjoy receiving oral about as much (maybe 40/60) as vaginal penetration. If I had to choose between the two for whatever reason, I'll almost always choose penetration, though.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My thoughts on oral

(don't know if we're allowed to link stories here? If not, I apologize...) But feel free to read a story I wrote on what I think of oral ;)

Also, it makes me super horny for penetration...I can definitely 110% cum from oral...but afterwards I just want to be pounded.

PS: this isn't an invite for guys to message me with propositions, they'll just be deleted.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I know, you asked for the ladies to respond, but... I love oral sex - giving and receiving. You can be playful, you can be direct, you can just lay back and take it. I'm often more into giving than getting a wild ride from my wife after she's gone over the edge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My bf is very good at oral sex and penetration so naturally I love both!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Thanks for the feeback everyone.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Why would that be any different with an experienced man?

Because girls are quite simply better at it than guys in my experience
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I definitely enjoy it and can get off on it, but not at the expense of penetration. I would rather have several shorter rounds of penetration than mostly oral with just 20% of the time allotted for penetration.
Lurker
0 likes
I love oral sex first, before penetration. A long period of oral sex gets me so wet and if the guy is good, he can make me cum multiple times. Then I love to take his cock in my mouth and feel him throb. Then we can move on to penetration.........fucking.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
What if I also use my fingers to stimulate the G-spot during oral (which is what I usually do) ; would you still feel the need to have a penis inside you after? If so, would the penetration then be required for the physical sensation or a romantic connection?

Also, as Dancing_Doll suggested, would you prefer to alternate between short rounds of oral/penetration, or simply begin with oral and finish with penetration as I suggested initially?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I usually need clitoral stimulation to orgasm, and done orally it can be great. But having a warm thick living penis inside me - that's something I need as well. And which I enjoy most sometimes depends how I feel at the time.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I usually need clitoral stimulation to orgasm, and done orally it can be great. But having a warm thick living penis inside me - that's something I need as well. And which I enjoy most sometimes depends how I feel at the time.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love receiving and delivering oral. Time is of no consequence while doing either. How observant, how patient or impatient the person is how far can you push them to that edge that leads to pleading, madly wanting penetration. I'm in both camps love it and need it