Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you consider it cheating if its with another woman?

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
It seems as though many women have something on the side with girlfriends but do not consider cheating?
Active Ink Slinger
It's not cheating if he's okay with it.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
It would be ok with me. I would love to have her add a girlfriend to the bed, asd I would add a guy for her. Have to admit, with another guy we would be both for her, and if it was a girlfriend of hers, I guess we would still be both for her!
Lurker
Quote by 1ball
It's not cheating if he's okay with it.

This. And HE probably doesnt see it as cheating cos it turns him on. Different if it was a bloke though
Lurker
I'm fine with my wife having sex with another woman, without telling me up-front, but we've both agreed that we have to discuss it first if I want to have sex with another woman or if she wants to have sex with another man, otherwise that would be cheating. There is of course a gray zone in terms of how far either of us can go before having to talk about it, and that's an ongoing topic of discussion between us.
Active Ink Slinger
Who knows if it is cheating or not, to some it would be, but to others ......not
javascript:insertsmiley('%20','/forum/images/emoticons/swordfight.gif')
my boyfriend walked in on my girlfriend and I....he said it was cheating.....till I said come on get in bed with us ...then it was ok...lol ...ok for alle of us ...
Active Ink Slinger
If it is done without the other person knowing and being OK with it it is cheating. Be it with man, woman or whatever!!
Active Ink Slinger
Well I must not have, but my husband sure did. That is why I am single now.
Active Ink Slinger
if you feel guilty about it or have to ask...this question..am betting it is cheating

however for me... if you PROMISE to forsake all others...m.. f.. the PUTER... it is cheating
Active Ink Slinger
So do you think there are alot of married women with secret girlfriends?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Bermuda4t

I don't think it's that common. It would appear common from the profiles on this site, but take that for what it's worth. There might be a lot of married women cybering with women secretly, but then again those might actually both be guys pretending to be women.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
It's something you and your love must talk about if you have an open relationship. Any boundaries must be defined or otherwise there is probably going to be harm in the relationship.
Lurker
Cheating is cheating, be it with the same sex or oppsite sex.
Active Ink Slinger
yes it it and i dont know why people cheat i think thats a scummy think to do to some one that cares about you
Lurker
actually,it should be called as cheating,if iam not known,but talking of it personally,i would love her to be with another woman,but i want that other woman too.....
Lurker
By definition alone, To violate rules deliberately, To mislead, To deceive and To act dishonestly. It is cheating, communication, honesty and understanding can be had prior and who knows, it might makes relationship, stronger, more intense, and sexier!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dark_Lord

Agreed
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Bermuda4t

I think there are a lot of married women that fantasize about being with another women, probably a lot more than you would think. But they dont act on it because either they dont want to cheat on their husband or they are worried if they approach a friend about it it could be very awkward.
Empress of the Moon
It's cheating if it's cheating. If the husband approves then it's not cheating. If it's taking time away from the relationship and deceiving the husband, then it's cheating. Same if it's a husband with a guy on the side.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dark_Lord

In agreement with this comment. And to think otherwise is just stupid in my books.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
My hubby wouldn't consider it cheating long as I took pics or a video for him then invited him along next time! lol
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
I would consider it cheating if it's outside of previously agreed boundaries whether it's with a man or woman.

But you say "It seems"

it appears; it is understood as true; it is said.

Have "They" been talking again?