Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you achieve orgasm via clitoral or vaginal stimulation? If both, which is better?

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As an older gentleman, I've always been amazed at how differently the female body reacts from woman to woman. I'd love to hear your input. Thanks for answering!
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Both, under differing circumstances. When I was younger, my orgasms were more often clitoral, and when I masturbate, they're usually clitoral, but when you get me just right inside, I'll explode with a vaginal contraction that nearly brings the house down! I think vaginal climaxes are really triggered by stimulation of the underside of the clitoris, around the g-spot. So even vaginal climaxes are triggered by clitoral climaxes. Anal climaxes are quite different though. Aren't you curious about those as well? :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hahaha.....I should've known someone would suggest anal. Not my cuppa, but sure, have at it, Bethany smile

PS: Excellent reply...thank you :)
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Would totally agree with Bethany's excellent analysis! Echoes my experience to certain degree. Any stimulation starts and ends with the clitoris, but I've never had a problem reaching vaginal orgasm along with that!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Anal climaxes are quite different though. Aren't you curious about those as well? :-)

I've actually read that anal orgasms (legit ones) are also triggered by stimulation of the internal clitoris. I'm not sure which percentage of women can really experience a true orgasm that way however.

The clitoris is in fact a rather big organ, most of it being hidden inside the body and surrounding the vagina:

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I've actually read that anal orgasms (legit ones) are also triggered by stimulation of the internal clitoris. I'm not sure which percentage of women can really experience a true orgasm that way however.

The clitoris is in fact a rather big organ, most of it being hidden inside the body and surrounding the vagina:

I think that's quite likely that the clitoris is always the trigger for every type of female orgasm, but just as a vaginal orgasms 'feel' different from clitoral ones, anal orgasms feel different from both clitoral and vaginal ones as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, ladies, do you or your partner usually stimulate your clit during intercourse? Or is that not usually necessary?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree that vaginal orgasms are much more potent but for me they are harder to achieve. A good clit orgasm is easy with a vibrator and while that's good too, the vagina are just deeper and just plain incredible but I only get those with a partner. Is clit stimulation required during sex? No, not a requirement but it sure is nice depending on the position you are in. For example, I wouldn't want him to try it during missionary.
Lurker
0 likes
both&enjoy them both
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy both clit is much more rapid
Seeker
0 likes
My orgasm starts with a long mental running start.... Does that make sense?

Prove you want me and the rest just follows right along.

(Big Hand Fetish Here)
0 likes
I need mental "priming"....need the kissing, the talking, the teasing, followed by clitoral stimulation. I don't think I've ever experienced a vaginal orgasm, per se, and I definitely have never experienced an anal play/sex induced orgasm, my ass being wholesale virgin territory (not by choice, mind you).
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both. and my favourite way is both at once. i love having my cunt pounded and my clit manipulated untill i squirt a fountain.
once I make it to the first one I can go all night. Some times it takes a bit of effort to achieve that first one though, lately my man doesnt seem interested in helping me get there. :-(
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love both but clit orgasm is easier to reach for me and if the cock inside me reachs my g-spot, ohdamn, i am in for a spectacular-jump to the roof orgasm lol that can last and last...
Live and let live