Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do women really like pictures of cocks on Lush?

last reply
81 replies
10.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Quote by sprite

come on, girls! i KNOW you want to see it! tell me, be honest, what do you think? and anyone who doesn't give it a 10 HAS to be a man hating flannel wearing lezbo!

Is that a firehose nosle? Nozzle? How the heck is that spelt? Spelled? Spilt? Spit? Swallow? WHAT?????????

Oh and Sprite? You snipped off the tip. Don't you know that alters everything?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by sprite

come on, girls! i KNOW you want to see it! tell me, be honest, what do you think? and anyone who doesn't give it a 10 HAS to be a man hating flannel wearing lezbo!

Is that a firehose nosle? Nozzle? How the heck is that spelt? Spelled? Spilt? Spit? Swallow? WHAT?????????

Oh and Sprite? You snipped off the tip. Don't you know that alters everything?

MUUUAAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Rocker of the cocker
I'm gonna go with no..
Lurker
Sprite!! Love you! I prefer the Hitachi Magic wand with multiple attachments!

What gets me are the boys that ask for friend requests knowing I am a lesbian. Added is an email asking me to check out their cock pics. Like THEIR cock is going to make me straight!!! LoL!!! Oh boys!!!!! Really? Really?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LadyX
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by lafayettemister
Ok.. follow up question. Many of you said random cocks do nothing for you. It's the guy that it's attached to that matters Do any of you have someone on lush whose cock you have seen, via email/message pic? Or is there someone on Lush who's cock you want to see?

No, and again, no.

When I joined Lush, almost immeadiately I was logged in and received a pop-up message, from some fucking jerk who had his hairy prick as an av (this was before the rules were implemented about genitals in avs). His lead in to try and chat, or what-the-fuck-ever, was to ask me when I had last fucked my father. Gross, crass, disgusting, you get the idea. I hope you get the idea as to what some of us women have to face.

I closed the window, changed my settings, blocked him, and wanted to chop off his stupid dick, to be honest.

I'm saying this because I am positive that I'm not the only woman here who has been put off by such stupid on-line behaviour. You probably cannot even being to imagine how off putting that is, or why some of us then begin to dish out what might sound like cliched stereotypical impressions of men who want to drop their drawers, haul out the teeny weenie, and supposedly impress us with their whateverness.

I'm not here at Lush to be hit upon, and there is nothing in the site guidelines that indicates that I have to be, or that I have to put up with that kind of crap. I came here because of the stories, and because of the exchanges offered amongst the writers, men and women.

This is an answer from my personal point of view, and does not extend to any other person who might be here and happy to see cock pictures, or a real life version, of some male met here on the site.

What an epic rant! Love you, Gypsy!

If a guy is featuring pics of his flopper, especially with no real bio information or anything else, then I've got a pretty good idea what he's about, and probably won't waste my time. Also, and Gypsy really took care of this thorougly but I can't resist commenting myself, don't ask me what I think of your johnson, okay? It's a penis. It's probably ugly, and if it's big, you've probably spent all night on photoshop to fool us. If it's really that magnificent (and granted, there have been a couple), and you aren't bugging me about it, then I'll probably compliment you on it. But dammit, let us do it on our own! Better yet, impress us with your incredible personality, and maybe we will be so charmed by you that we will blurt out, "okay, I can resist no longer, send me pics of your boner, now!".

It probably won't happen, but dare to dream, right?

Gypsy, thanks for the input. Sometimes I am truly baffled by my male brethren. It's funny, some people guys and girls are true exhibitionists. They like people seeing their bodies and enjoy the rush of being seen. But random cock shot guys seem to not be in the exhibitionist category, more like the "i need constant affirmation of my cock's greatness" category. The only time I'd show my cock to someone is if they specifically asked to see it. And trust me, that doesn't happen... often. lol No public appearances for him.. i'm a voyeur not an exhibitionist.

Ahhh my friend Xuani... first off, using "flopper" is quite funny. Thanks for that visual. lol As with most things in life, if you have to ask for the compliment then it really isn't a compliment. And yes.. they are ugly. The womanly form is sooo much better. Love your way of putting things. Straight and too the point. No beating around the bush.. so to speak.

Anyway, now that you've seen my "incredible personality", wanna see my cock?? lmao

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
Quote by lafayettemister
now that you've seen my "incredible personality", wanna see my cock?? lmao

Sure, but only if you clumsily photoshop it to hang down to your knees and be roughly the width of a 2-liter Coke when its not erect. Ideally the skin is slightly different than yours, and you haven't completely cropped out the background of the cock you stole and then magnified, making it look like it's glowing with a halo.

Yay, halo cock!
Active Ink Slinger
To quote Cleavon Little in "Blazing Saddles"... "No baby, that's my arm".

Active Ink Slinger
yes -yes -and yes
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by myself
yes -yes -and yes

Yes yes and yes to what? Random cock pics, specific cock pics? Enquiring minds wanna know!

Active Ink Slinger
It definitely depends on the cock and the man, because, honestly some of them make me nauseas :s
Active Ink Slinger
gypsymoth wrote:
DirtyMartini wrote:
So...I can't post a picture of my cock here???
Damn, it is such a nice cock too...

Btw, if this picture is deemed offensive by the Lush Team, feel free to remove it...
My feelings won't be hurt too bad...

It will be removed, beheaded, deplumed (plucked, if you wish), eviscerated and chopped into serving portions before being marinated for three days in dry red wine with chopped carrots, leeks, celery; after three days, it is then cooked slowly in the same red wine marinade, and served as Coq au Vin.

Delicious served over tagliatelle, accompanied by the sauce that it was cooked in.

A decent sized coq will serve eight to ten people, so it's a group thing.

Quote by Ruthie

Yummm.

The picture looks like a bantam to me, but I find it hard to judge cock sizes by pictures.

Does not look like the variety of Banty I am familar with. If it is a Bantam it definitly wont serve eight or even seven. Well, maybe as a appetizer.
Prolific Writer
NOPE.....It's not something I'm wanting to see.

I especially hate when they're sent to me when we've never spoken.

Have some tact.

Hugs,
xo
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by cherryrebel

You guys crack me up!

You're both so right and those are not terms I use a lot.
Lurker
NO

I've never seen a tasteful cock selfie, and in fact just this morning I saw something I can never unsee
Site administrator
Quote by Jessica_Heart
NO

I've never seen a tasteful cock selfie, and in fact just this morning I saw something I can never unsee

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said ... that .. well .. it was the big**** .. oh never mind.

Lurker
Having a random guy send a cock pic is SUCH a turn off! Haha. There are people here who I would graciously accept a pic from. But they are few and far between and I only wanna see it if it's showing me the effect out chat has had on it ;)
Rainbow Warrior
Mercifully, very few guys on Lush have sent me their cock pics, and I never look at guys' albums, so I'm not faced with phalluses very often. I'm not offended when it happens, but I'm a bit embarrassed for the guy that he actually thinks showing me his cock is going to get him anywhere. Girls don't fall for cocks. They fall for personalities, and guys with impressive personalities don't send cock pics.
Active Ink Slinger
My crotch is a no selfie zone. If anyone wants to see what I am packing, it'll have to be the old fashioned way - in person.
Lurker
Only if I ask to see them.
I don't like it when they just assume.
Lurker
If I want to see a mans cock I will ask them.
Lurker
Not really unless it's exceptionally nice