Do women masturbate while driving

last reply
57 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I used to until I had a fender bender as a result. I see plenty of bumper stickers with the message "don't txt & drive". Where are the ones that say "don't mastrb8 & drive"?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Absolutely not. I have never done that and never will.

Xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like SexySusie I used to do it a lot. But it is just too dangerous. You have zero control over your car if you cum like I do.

When I was in college a girl crashed her car into tree and was killed. Friends say she frequently Masturbated while driving.

Please stop and take care of you needs. You may kill someones young child.
Lurker
0 likes
No, never. I don't play Russian roulette either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! Way too dangerous! Besides, why would you want to divide your attention and not be able to focus 100% on your orgasm? If you really can't wait, pull over to the side and enjoy.
The Linebacker
0 likes
It's like an epidemic!
Lurker
0 likes
I did once when I was stuck in traffic and traffic wasn't moving ,but never while driving
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
It's not safe to drive around needing to cum Gill! I can speak for all women but...yes. Yes I have, do, will.....probably
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This one has
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it a few times. just need to know when to do it and how to do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Never while driving, but have either pulled over and done it, or in a traffic jam... That can be very hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO! its far too dangerous. I've played in the back seat both solo and with a friend whilst someone else drives but thats it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yea . . . .. well . .. ..I will admit that I have played around a little (by myself) while driving.
Never to the point of cumming . . . . but I will often pull my left foot up on to the drivers seat, and just rub a little smile
No harm in that is there ????
:-)
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it many times and I have done it when being a traffic jam.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
would never even contemplate it.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I plead the fifth.
Bullet Club For Life
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Castle4coochie
I plead the fifth.

note that this has no indication of whether she does or not *can't keep a straight face*
Lurker
0 likes
No comment!! hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
I got a ticket got texting while driving. I wonder what that ticket would look like? http://i.imgur.com/Uqkm3YE.gif

PLEASE tell us that you do NOT text while driving (anymore). I just this week retired from truck driving and seeing "texting while driving" was a big reason for the stress.!!

NOW ... I was in heavy stop=n=go traffic one time this summer and a woman driver that eased by me was not just masturbating soft and easy like ... she was rapidly FRIGGING away with her fingers / hand. I'm guessing she was mid 40's in age.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by hornyslutkayla
I have done it many times and I have done it when being a traffic jam.

To Bad I wasn't stuck in that traffic Jam
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Eomas627

note that this has no indication of whether she does or not *can't keep a straight face*

My lawyer, has spoken.
Bullet Club For Life
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

PLEASE tell us that you do NOT text while driving (anymore). I just this week retired from truck driving and seeing "texting while driving" was a big reason for the stress.!!

NOW ... I was in heavy stop=n=go traffic one time this summer and a woman driver that eased by me was not just masturbating soft and easy like ... she was rapidly FRIGGING away with her fingers / hand. I'm guessing she was mid 40's in age.

Nope I don't do anything but drive now. My car has hands free phone and digital texting but I don't use it. I'm a believer after a friend was seriously injured texting while driving.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I never have, but I've done it while a passenger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes once with the fingers.. its too dangerous. But i usually place a vibarator in the pussy while going on long drives. it feels good
- Arjino Ferrera
Lurker
0 likes
.. i admit to masturbating a lady while she was driving ... scary as!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did once. It was a long drive on a super straight highway with no traffic. It was so hypnotically boring, it would have been more dangerous not to masturbate.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I started to once then I realized, WHEN I have an orgasm how are they I going to untangle my legs from the steering wheel at the scene of the accident.