Do women like younger guys?

last reply
15 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Iv always been into older women but was never really sure if they are into younger guys. Would love some feedback
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is all I know.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't judge whether I like a guy by their age.. if I like them, I like them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
between 30 and 70 is fine...
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I don't judge whether I like a guy by their age.. if I like them, I like them.

me too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't really matter to me. I do like and get turned on by young guys, but I also love the experience a guy older than me can bring...so it really doesn't matter as long as they know what they are doing...then again, if they don't know what they are doing...I can teach them smile
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Maturity and intellect have more to do with it than the actual age (as long as they are above the age of consent that is.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oedipus and Electra come into play on this?
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shavedsara15
It doesn't really matter to me. I do like and get turned on by young guys, but I also love the experience a guy older than me can bring...so it really doesn't matter as long as they know what they are doing...then again, if they don't know what they are doing...I can teach them smile

love it....great comment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
Maturity and intellect have more to do with it than the actual age (as long as they are above the age of consent that is.)

Totally agree with Ravyn. I'm very drawn to men with strong characters which typcially comes from having a great personality, a sense of awarenes, accountability, integrity and intellectual maturity. Having a great sense of humour is also very important. If he has these qualities, regardless of age, I'm hopelessly hooked.
CurlyFries
0 likes
10 years younger is about it for me. After that, starts creeping me out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't want to generalize but..... No, I'd prefer the same age or older..... I don't want to have to break them in biggrin No offence! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I joined Lush I got 'involved' with younger guys and yes, some of them are attractive to me.
For me it all has to do with intellect and some maturity/ social skills (and looks of course )
In real life I also get more interested in younger guys, but only in a sexual way, never could have a serious relationship with a much younger guy, I need a person with a very strong personality, in a mature way.
Before I joined Lush I didn't even see younger guys LOL., Lush is good for so many things...
But I also like men of my age or a bit older.
I'm not sexually interested in much older men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont really think so.....cos i'm into older women but i hardly get them.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
It doesn't matter, as long as there is a connection............................And their legal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you mean a guy 5 years younger or do you mean a guy 15 or so years younger?

While I may do a real young guy, I am not going to have a relationship with a guy that is a lot younger than me. Unless he is very mature and unusual.