Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do women like (or care) if their man shaves his groin?

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So I'm thinking of shaving my groin area, making it as smooth and hairless as so many of the ladies do. But, I'm not sure if it's as big a turn on or as big of deal as when the girl is clean shaven.
(A shaved pussy really gets me hard! Plus I love giving oral sex.)

So ladies, would you like seeing a cleaner, shaved look on your man, or are you indifferent and couldn't care less?
Also, if it's the first time with the guy and you find he has shaved his groin, do you ask why? Or again, it's not a big deal. Thanks.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The guys in my circle of FWBs all shave their shaft and balls because Lisa and I prefer to suck/lick hairless skin, but they all leave some on their mons (trimmed). I actually love the look of completely shaved groin area, but getting guys to shave all the way is easier said than done.
0 likes
Idk about other women but I definitely prefer a cleaner, smooth look. It's just nicer and more attractive to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ruuhannd
So I'm thinking of shaving my groin area, making it as smooth and hairless as so many of the ladies do. But, I'm not sure if it's as big a turn on or as big of deal as when the girl is clean shaven.
(A shaved pussy really gets me hard! Plus I love giving oral sex.)

So ladies, would you like seeing a cleaner, shaved look on your man, or are you indifferent and couldn't care less?
Also, if it's the first time with the guy and you find he has shaved his groin, do you ask why? Or again, it's not a big deal. Thanks.

A hairless groin n testicles are always precise it allows uninterrupted oral sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont mind my men hairy tbh, it helps in certain cases to not have the hair, but it does have the " Manly " appeal to it when there is hair. SO either works
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the sexiest pieces of foreplay is de-hairing a man down there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can not imagine why a woman would object.

Having a face full of hair does not add a thing to the deep throat experience.

At least that is what I prefer.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I don't like flossing with pubes. Whether it's totally shaven or just trimmed, I don't care. ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All men should manscape, smooth shaft, balls & under carriage with a neatly cropped pubic bone is a sexy visual for me smile
Lurker
0 likes
I am not going to presume that my opinion on this subject represents the majority of other women, however that being said, I prefer that men do such, if am going to be performing oral on them it's more pleasing that way at least it is for me, as far as texture and such.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Neatly trimmed groin area but I nice smooth shaft is real nice. Lot easier for sucking and deep throating no hair to worry about. Makes it more enjoyable for both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it shaven.
Nafisa
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Don't care. Now if his cock was unshaved that would be an entirely different matter!
Meagan