Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do u feel sexual need while u chat in lush with a stranger?

last reply
51 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course, that's why I do it - well I guess fulfill a need that's already there is more appropriate.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on what we're talking about. But usually yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, yes...always!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on who I am chatting with and what we are chatting about. But many times I do!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have on a couple of occasions - one in particular. I was chatting erotically to him - and him to me - and clearly from his profile page he was a good looking guy with a series of very inviting photos of his cock and balls. I'm always naked when I'm at home and this day was no exception. I found, as the chat got hotter, my left hand automatically gravitated to touch and feel inside my already very wet loins making typing a slow and laborious process.

In the end I fessed up to what I was doing and he admitted he was doing the same to himself. We decided to abandon the typing to concentrate solely on relieving ourselves and two orgasms later for me and his ejaculation everywhere (so he told me) we resumed our typing, our sexual needs sated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive found, that LUSH, has given me, an almost permanent hard cock. Its the super hon
est horny ladys who r so sexually honest that makes me so cummed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive found, that LUSH, has given me, an almost permanent hard cock. Its the super hon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being new to Lush it is not something I have tried.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I have now tried it and hell yes it was great.....
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky

You have got to be Remember's brother. Am I right????

Don't chat with strangers, so no.
Lurker
0 likes
it depends completly on the person and situatio, but yes I have
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
plain simple terms thats universal meaning "NO" but thats me. Each to their own
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow,LUSH has made me&my sexuallity wake up. Thanx 2 "LUSH"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all, and I cringe at some of the writing some people have in the chat rooms when they decide to cyber.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well only a fool wouldnt,LUSH IS 1, only, it is, responsible 4 an immense nunber of hard cocks. etc,but i luv LUSH.

e

n
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I would if I could be so lucky as to hook up with someone. I have an active imagination and am really turned on by the written word. But alas I can't seem to meet anyone who is interested in chatting with someone my age. So, I just read the lush stories and get my fun that way:-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by real69luvr
I know I would if I could be so lucky as to hook up with someone. I have an active imagination and am really turned on by the written word. But alas I can't seem to meet anyone who is interested in chatting with someone my age. So, I just read the lush stories and get my fun that way:-)

The written word stems from the mind not the body or voice. You would be surprised how sexy some woman get with older gentlemen. If you didn't include your age on your profile for all a cyber friend would know is that they have hooked up with a sexual person that turns them on. Sometimes less is more...Just sayin'
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on what im chatting about but usually there is a sexual undertone and my answer then is yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy talking about sex and relationships, preferably on a forum.

I have no use for cyber sex or sexting with strangers. It's not my thing. It doesn't turn me on. I don't have time for it.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If I'm on, I'm most likely already masturbating and looking to get the sexual input of a stranger, which I find exciting. I love when any man or woman compliments my profile pics, or shares an intimate story or fact about themselves. I come while on here pretty often, sometimes multiple times especially with my rabbit vibe.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
thanks to all
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
thanks to all
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
It really depends as I don't always talk sex with people on Lush... sometimes we share story ideas or talk about stores we read that we really liked or didn't like. But I have indulged from time to time and it would be a lot easier if this site didn't glitch so much like it has lately.
Lurker
0 likes
depends on the chat and if it feels right
Lurker
0 likes
I am fairly new here but I am usually only here if I feel some kind of sexual need. Most of the time I have already been mildly masturbating when I decide to sign on. If I chat with someone here, friend or stranger, I have some kind of attraction. That doesn't always turn into further masturbation but I am happy if it does.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Even if I'm horny it's usually not by them. I've found that nearly every Lush person I've seen try to attempt to "cyber" can't do it for shit. It's sad honestly given so many of the writers out there. I've only been with two on here but have seen the lame ass attempts tried on me to get me to and in the chat rooms with people doing it to each other. I just am confused. Maybe I put to much effort into it?
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Irishdandy

The written word stems from the mind not the body or voice. You would be surprised how sexy some woman get with older gentlemen. If you didn't include your age on your profile for all a cyber friend would know is that they have hooked up with a sexual person that turns them on. Sometimes less is more...Just sayin'

well said
Site administrator
0 likes
Yes sometimes but I have to make do with a large tin of chocolates normally.
Lurker
0 likes
I find that it adds a completely new dimension to my masturbation when I can quickly and anpnymously share my immediate fantasy with someone who wants to participate...it makes it incredibly hot. They need to be an active participant and a good writer who gives as much as they get, but it's always delicious to cum with someone else and know I have made them explode. It's also a chance to try different sexualities on, which is exhilerating.