Do girls really like anal?

last reply
138 replies
18.4k views
1 watcher
8 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Pro tip for the guys: Girls really like being the best lay you have ever had so when the subject of anal comes up always say you have never done it.

Gal: Have you ever put it in a girl's ass before?

Gent: No... I've never been with a girl that fun before.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Pro tip for the guys: Girls really like being the best lay you have ever had so when the subject of anal comes up always say you have never done it.

Gal: Have you ever put it in a girl's ass before?

Gent: No... I've never been with a girl that fun before.

unless they want someone with actual experience so that they can get pleasure out of it. word.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

unless they want someone with actual experience so that they can get pleasure out of it. word.

I think you're missing a lot of psychological nuances with this set up.

The correct answer is always no, but while showing curiosity mixed with a slick compliment.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I think you're missing a lot of psychological nuances with this set up.

The correct answer is always no, but while showing curiosity mixed with a slick compliment.

i probably am. i am drinking for the first time in about a year, and my tolerance level is not what it used to be. smile also, i am not super big on anal. or penises, for that matter.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
The thought makes me very exited,and will be trying this as soon as the lockdown and distancing is over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as a Submissive lesbian i have to say yes very much, i love it hard strong and rough, fro a dominnte lady i can even have multiable orgasms and be a true slut
0 likes
Anal,,,must be really in the mood,,and with the right cock or toy,,,,,but is often good when i do permit it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes i always enjoy anal sex. I have a sexy ass too ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a Man I love it but I trust only a few. You need to go slow at first then a bit more aggressive. With other women and a strap on it is amazing women just know how to be soft and gentle. Well until it is time to be more aggressive giggles. I guess I love it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There is no unambiguous stereotype about whether "ALL" girls like anal sex.
My ex-girlfriend was totally against it. And the current girl only thinks about it.
I am not a fan of this, but I will do anything for my baby. In fact, in such moments, you need to be able to hear and understand your partner's fantasies. This is an important point that makes your relationship stronger. At the beginning of our relationship, everything was calm in sex. But we both knew it wasn't enough. And we decided to try to change something. It all started with the purchase of sexy underwear with handcuffs and whips. This has significantly diversified our lives. But even that doesn't seem to be enough right now. So we ordered on https://lovermart.com/product/rimmers-slim-r-smooth-rimming-plug-with-remote-control/ several anal toys.
We look forward to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m a relative newbie to anal.

I loved it.

My lover took his time, prepared me well and eased me in gently. He checked I was ok throughout.

The result? Mind blowing.
Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Lurker
0 likes
it does little for me, but I like to please him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried it a few times - never really liked it. way too much prep involved, too - no way am I going to let a guy in back there without prep and see (and smell) his dick with spots of shit and cum on it ... gross.
The main objection though is my butt is small and tight. I can get something small in, but not a dick - at least not one that I've seen yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal can be nice, but not on it’s own. I do enjoy it occasionally, under the right circumstances.
The size of the cock is not a major issue although I would assume a really large one might be. The biggest issue is complete comfort with the guy. He also must be patient in my opinion.
Plenty of lube is essential and about the patience, I don’t like it if the guy really goes fast and furious. I do enjoy it if we use lots of lube (yes, I’m emphasizing that) and I like deep, purposeful strokes while I play with my clitoris. If he can do that, I love it. If he gets excited and wants to start going fast, we won’t be going there again any time soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love anal! I couldn't not have anal. It feels dirty which adds to the excitement and feels so good.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Not one of my favorite things to do but I certainly like a firm, well-shaped ass to hold on to during oral sex.Also very nice to caress while laying on the couch watching TV.

2 likes

Quote by Icarus4

Not one of my favorite things to do but I certainly like a firm, well-shaped ass to hold on to during oral sex.Also very nice to caress while laying on the couch watching TV.

What he said!