0 likes
We love it. It adds so much to the sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
havent experienced yet.....m a virgin.....i think npt rite for the first timers
romantic soul
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dirty talk can and does add so much to sex. It's especially fun when we are both in the mood for kinky play.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Anyone can arouse me by touching my body.

But it's the dirty sexy talk that arouses my mind and pushes me past my boundaries.

I could not have said it better myself! Knowing your lover's fantasies and desires and verbalizing them can be an amazing experience. I think the best orgasm's start in the mind and then just feed and build off of the action and the dirty talk
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
too hot not to bump up for more comments
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
I like to talk dirty and I like a verbal guy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dirty talk is an integral part of sex!!! My g/f and I often just sit facing each other, telling each other exactly what we would like to do to each other till we reach a point where we are both so turned on.

Initially all we do is she puts her hand inside my jeans while I lift her skirt and put my hand in her panties and we have a fantastic masturbation session followed by us stripping off and fucking like two bunny rabbits.
Lurker
0 likes
That would be a big Yes! It introduces another level of excitement to sex. Great mind candy!