Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner

last reply
11 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
To all Lady's,

Do you enjoy having a guy (Boyfriend/husband/male friend/ etc. etc.) make you dinner when he knows/feels that you had a long hard day? To to treat you like a goddess that you really are?
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
I'm definitely not going to say no smile I appreciate guys with kitchen skills because I tend to burn things. My last biyfriend was a great cook and insisted on cooking, so I never developed the skill although I want to.
Quote by autumnwish
I'm definitely not going to say no smile I appreciate guys with kitchen skills because I tend to burn things. My last biyfriend was a great cook and insisted on cooking, so I never developed the skill although I want to.

Your my kind of girl then I enjoy cooking when I have someone to cook for. But it always backfires on me all the time sad
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
Hm, I wonder why it would backfire? Honestly, as long as my SO lets me do things for him as well, otherwise I might feel a bit guilty or that if he wasn't an equal in the relationship.
I love a man that can cook! I think that's why I'm so attracted to chefs. Love a man that can cook. Bonus points if he cleans too ;)
Any woman that does not want to be waited on must be insane.(fugly)
Yes preferably wearing only a collar.
I love a man that can cook! Bonus points if he cleans too ;)
Not only is it much appreciated, but I find it sexy when men like to cook.
Absolutely! It shows he cares and listened to me when I told him I had a bad day. He doesn't even have to cook. He could get some Chinese delivered and I'd be thrilled!
My husband only grills in the summertime.

I don't think he's ever cooked a meal for me since we dated many, many years ago.

I do all the cooking and cleaning,

If he ever wanted to cook for me I'd love that.

Xo