Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?

last reply
25 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
We dialed down the gift-giving this year. Last year David and I overdid it, and Seth can't afford the level of spending we can, so this year we decided not to put him in a position of feeling pressured. It worked out much better for all three of us.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I most certainly did. I must have been a very good girl this year...
0 likes
I've never been one to ask for gifts but I was certainly surprised when my parents gifted me pair of taxidermy peacocks.

I got plenty of thoughtful presents like every Christmas.

I'm very happy and grateful.
Lurker
0 likes
I did. And a lot more.
Glass half full.
0 likes
Yes.... I got everything I ever wanted.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Good times with family and friends but Santa didn’t drop off any naughty lushy girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and no...my gifts were well received...my girlfriend over 3,000 miles away I got lonely at times

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, shopping spree...smiles
Site administrator
0 likes
Rich busty nymphomaniac blonde
Fast car
Towelling robe
Massive lottery win
Penis extension
Yacht

Got the towelling robe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I did not .... not even close. Still alone and wishing. BUT I did get to see my grandkids enjoy opening their presents and that made it alright again.... I also talk to a granddaughter that I have not talked to in 5 years. I'll take those and be ok with it .....
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Christmas ? ?

What's Christmas ? ?

Presents from my family ? ?

What presents from my family ? ?

All they could ever do was rip people off ! !
0 likes
Omgahhhh yessss I did! It was such a big surprise ? Santa was very nice this year!
Lurker
0 likes
I sure did. Lots of time with family and no drama. Best Christmas ever!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More or less. There isn’t much that I ask for so I’m rarely disappointed. I just like the surprise of opening a gift, regardless of the content.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several times actually
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For once, I actually did. I always ask for people to make a donation in my, name but everyone I know squirms like I asked them for something awkward. Finally my girlfriend did it for me and love her so much for it.
“What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.”
― Salman Rushdie

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AmeliaLeigh
Omgahhhh yessss I did! It was such a big surprise ? Santa was very nice this year!

Tell us more, sounds interesting.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Absolutely. Not exactly at Christmas but a month earlier when my boy friend asked what I wanted for Christmas at Thanksgiving and before I could responded, continued with "How about an engagement ring." So yes, got the best gift any girl could ever want; absolutely the most caring, most loving man in the world. So this girl is happy with the gift of the love of her man.
Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Absolutely. Not exactly at Christmas but a month earlier when my boy friend asked what I wanted for Christmas at Thanksgiving and before I could responded, continued with "How about an engagement ring." So yes, got the best gift any girl could ever want; absolutely the most caring, most loving man in the world. So this girl is happy with the gift of the love of her man.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got a lot of things i wanted. Seven bottles of perfume, a couple of shiny things, one of which looks very expensive. More chocolate than I could eat in a year. And as usual an assortment of sex toys and lingerie. My vibe and dildo collection is now approaching triple figures.
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by alison90
I got a lot of things i wanted. Seven bottles of perfume, a couple of shiny things, one of which looks very expensive. More chocolate than I could eat in a year. And as usual an assortment of sex toys and lingerie. My vibe and dildo collection is now approaching triple figures.

I would gladly help with the chocolate. My toybox contents do not even number in close to double digits.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I did and he even put a red bow on it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really. Three days before Christmas I was at hospital having intravenous transfusions of anti-biotics, steroids and vitamins, because I had been diagnosed with Severe pneumonia with a Lung Infection. I think if it had not been Christmas, they would have kept me in. Instead I was sent home with a course of anti-biotics and an emergency number to call if the condition got any worse. Because of the medication destroying my appetite, Christmas Dinner was a cup-a-soup.