1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
describe your sexiest outfit including all the details
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outfits arent sexy, the people wearing them are sexy!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well, its not done yet, but for right now I'm making my first ever kitty costume!! Newly collared(its dark blue leather with hanging clear gemstones on a a chain on each side of my name tag!) and I finally got my black furry kitty ears!

What I really want though, is to find some kitty like lingerie, maybe baby doll, something innocent( suggestions would be nice if you have any) black stockings with the seam in the back or fishnet, heels of course!! My hair is short so I cant really do anything with it but I haven't decided on getting paws yet, anyways I'm rambling so I'll stopsmile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My 34D's and my trimmed narrow strip ;)

Melissa xx
Lurker
0 likes
My pussy and mouth
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever he or she wants me to wear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Silk blouse, black satin panties and bra, leather mini with fishnets, killer black heels and lashings of lipgloss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a friend who can make a old tee shirt and long skirt look sexy. Is not what is in the outfit no the garment it's self?

Things like body shape, attitude, personality and approachability.
Lurker
0 likes
my black panties and bra with stayup stockings black pencil skirt
and white sheer blouse and black pumps
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My sexist outfit?

I turned my husband on when I was wearing an outfit for my play. I wore a pair of slacks, turtle neck sweater, jacket and a pair of glasses (they were the cheap kind you get at those cheap outlet stores) with my hair pulled back.

A sexy outfit I think is what is considered to be sexy by an individual there is all different types of sexy. smile
Lurker
0 likes
My new sexy underwear from lovehoneys, Its a fishnet see thru pair of boxers. But i think a sexy outfit is only sexy if you want it to be as we all have different ideas on what is sexy.....My wife has a white bask with red ribbons through it , with matching knickers, worn with a black mini skirt..brilliant