last reply
54 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jennilovestoplay
I can't do it either.....No one must be complaining because I have never had any guys say no, when I took them into my mouth or anywhere else as a matter of fact....LOL

I'd be very happy to teach you how to do it!! We can start with props but then we will need teaching assistant, any volunteers? HAHA

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i gag when i try or someone helps me ...Ouch dont pull my hair so hard LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I did it a couple times when it was forced down my throat but cannot do it on my own. I gag and push it back out. But the guys always cummed even if I didnt, so I guess my sucking cock must server the purpose
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I can
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It takes awhile to learn, but it is DEFINITELY worth the effort.
Lurker
0 likes
After so much gags and lots of practice.......
one can becum an expert like me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I can and I do.

But I am not sure why.

Guys since most of your nerved ending are in the head of the penis or very close we should be able to give you much more joy with skilled use of mouth, lips and tongue in that area.

I hope this is not redundant, seems like I may have said something like this before.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I can and I enjoy it. Like others have said the look on a guys face the first time you do it for them is great, especially if no other girl has done it for them before.
Lurker
0 likes
I kind of like the deep throat attempts, but more importantly, is taking the cum as it shoots down the throat, I LOVE that part!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can and love the reaction from a guy the first time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to be able to do this and am working on my technique with every attempt. Hope to be able to report soon that I was successful after my many attempts. I feel as though my partners have made the most pleasurable noises when receiving a blow job and I like to give it a good hard honest try and get a wonderful pleased reaction out of my man. I aim to please.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by John
How many of you ladies can deep throat your lover?

Do you do it often?

I find it easier to do when I'm on my back and he's over me - the open angle of the neck works really well, but it also allows the deepest penetration.

And yes - I do it often. I love it. Quite partial to rough - but also slow and sexy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love having my hubby in my mouth and yes I deep throat him he is not to big so I can enjoy.
0 likes
Everything is a matter of degrees, and everyone has limits. As for me, I love to deepthroat, though I'm a little out of practice. It's much more common a practice than it was for a while, I think. To most couples it just makes sense, but especially in certain situations. Many of my friends, (mostly gay men) tell me a lot of guys favor it if they don't like to get fucked in the ass very often (understandable), even though they may enjoy anal occasionally. Not trying to speak for those who aren't me, but it seems like a common phenomenon so that everyone can enjoy penetrative sex. As has been pointed out, though, it's too much for some people sometimes, and other simply don't enjoy it.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tried and tried but I have to confess that I am unable to deep throat a man. My gag reflex is too strong and when I try it is a big struggle not to choke or throw up.
Love Bug
0 likes
Oral sex is not about showing off your skills, it is about showing your lover the ultimate pleasure. I don't focus on oral gymnastics, I listen to the noises and focus on what brings out the sexiest noises. I love to please my man, he doesn't realize I get as much enjoyment as he does.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm ;) Sometimes the gagging is the sexiest part of all. But I think I'm in the minority with that one.
Lurker
0 likes
I do yes but it's way easier with toys as they are way more flexible. It certainly gives a thrill to do and to watch. You still have to respect your partner and her boundaries though
Lurker
0 likes
I do yes but it's way easier with toys as they are way more flexible. It certainly gives a thrill to do and to watch. You still have to respect your partner and her boundaries though
Lurker
0 likes
I hadn't even taken a man's cock into my mouth until I was 45. I have been slow at learning to deep throat, but I do love it when a man cums in my mouth
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Michelle2014
I did it a couple times when it was forced down my throat but cannot do it on my own. I gag and push it back out. But the guys always cummed even if I didnt, so I guess my sucking cock must server the purpose
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I absolutely love to cock-suck and if at all possible I can relax my throat and deep throat.

But I cannot do this if the cock is on the large side, however I would try my very best.

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not that i can't, I've just never tried. I do not think it would be out of the question. I wouldn't mind doing it often. I enjoy giving my husband head because he enjoys it. However, he isn't into too many kinky things. Yes, it sounds weird, but deep throat would be kinky to him ....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can almost always do it, meaning I can overcome my gag-reflex most of the time, but I can only keep his cock jammed down my throat for a few seconds, and if he cums while I'm deep-throating, I make no guarantees, because I have freaked before when that happened. But I love the groans I get when I do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I can and i do it often it took lots of practice but was worth it in the long run. i love to suck cock i enjoy it and deep throating is part of it