Login

Daddy or no daddy?

last reply
25 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Do you like calling the man (if men is a gender you’re sexually attracted to) you’re with daddy or is it a huge turn off? Either way, why?
Detention Seeker
A huge bonus to call my man Daddy because I like to dress younger for him.
Her Royal Spriteness
total turn off for me.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
As a man, I do not want to be called daddy by my wife. It's just not sexy or romantic to me. I know people do that but for me, I'd be creeped out.
Rainbow Warrior
I'll never understand women who want to have sex with 'daddy'. It's disgusting.
I like to call my man lots of names, particularly during sex, Daddy isn't one of them. That said, if Tom Hardy was asking me to call him Daddy, I be more than happy to oblige!
Active Ink Slinger
Can not imagine calling a man I have sex with "Daddy"

Why would I?

Those of you who have kids I understand in family setting it would be easy.
Lurker
I think of it as a term of endearment. Many of the women in my family are Hispanic and they often call their BFs or husbands Papi. I’ve personally never called anyone Daddy but with the right person, it’s kinda of a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Buz
As a man, I do not want to be called daddy by my wife. It's just not sexy or romantic to me. I know people do that but for me, I'd be creeped out.

I agree
Ungovernable
Total turn-off. The word doesn't exist for me in a sexual connotation.
Lurker
No and never. Gross!
Not a turn on. I had a father who I called "Daddy" and he's the one who will come to mind if I use the word. I'm not into that, so no.

I don't call my wife Baby. I don't want her to think I infantize her in any way. I don't care if someone wants to call me Baby, as long as it doesn't devolve into "Little girl" or "Baby girl".
Active Ink Slinger
I haven't called a sexual partner "daddy" in real life, but many times sexting and also while masturbating as of late...It started being a turn on for me when a partner called me "daddy's little slut" out of nowhere, and I enjoyed it. Since then, I haven't had any complaints from the other men whom I've called daddy. But obviously if he didn't like it and he said so, then I wouldn't.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Quote by Buz

This.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
Never have I ever called or considered the man I have been with to be "Daddy" or will I ever.
I have no idea who my father or "Daddy" is as he cleared off the moment he heard my mother was pregnant.
The Bee's Knees
i've only had one boyfriend that was into that. he didn't need to hear it every time we had sex, so i indulged him. the funny thing is, i never took it seriously cos he was younger than me (i was thirty and he was twenty-three). thankfully i was typically in doggy when i said it - so he never saw my facial expressions.

Say. Her. Name.

No I don’t call milik daddy. My father was never part of my life. So I have never called anyone daddy. When I first came to lush and thought I was someone I wasn’t, I tried because they wanted me to, but I didn’t like it and stopped. Just not for me.
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
I call my husband "daddy" during day to day activities. Bedroom wise no, just no.
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely MAJOR turn on for me! Especially if he's black. Drives me insanely wild calling him Daddy!
Sexy Seductive Siren
Absolutely NO WAY! The term is a term of as far as I'm concerned and I'm not, repeat NOT a girl who is remotely interested in .
Meagan
It's a huge turn off. The only one I would call Daddy (and obviously not in a sexual context) is my father, if he would speak English.