last reply
41 replies
10.5k views
2 watchers
16 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Who actually likes to be creampied?
When you do get creampied do you like to play with? swallow it?
Who likes when the guy licks it out of them? do you like when they lick it out of you and snowball you?
Lurker
0 likes
My boyfriend almost always cums inside me. I love how everything about it feels. There have been times where I have fingered myself after he came inside me and licked his sperm off my fingers.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love creampies, and perhaps I am the exception to the rule, but love it when my panties get wet or it drips down my leg.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love it when a guys goes down on me after depositing a load . Then if he was to share his deposit of our sexual blend that is about as intimate as it can be.
Buxom Enigma
1 like
I'm more than happy to clean his cock off after he's cum inside me, and get this delicious thrill when he bathes me with his tongue ... Tasting us both on his mouth is amazing, and I love it!

Just knowing he wants to do that for me adds an extra layer to the entire experience, and that's pretty damn sexy.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my boyfriend cums inside my pussy. There's something so uninhibited and intimate about it. I love fingering it out. He's never expressed interest in licking it out of me and that's ok. I wouldn't object to it, but can't say that it would turn me on either. I do agree that it sucks when it stays inside forever and routinely leaks out all day. I prefer to have him do it late at night and I like to take a shower after to help rinse it out.
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
My boyfriend loves having sex with me after another guy has cum inside me, so I almost always get creampied, and take it back to my boyfriend to enjoy.
Madam Carol
1 like
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My boyfriend loves having sex with me after another guy has cum inside me, so I almost always get creampied, and take it back to my boyfriend to enjoy.

All I can say is ditto.
Lurker
0 likes
love it when he cums inside
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dee_1966
I love creampies, and perhaps I am the exception to the rule, but love it when my panties get wet or it drips down my leg.

You're not alone, sister! There is something terribly erotic about a man cumming inside me and then feeling a rush of it leaking out when he withdraws!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Early on in our marriage each of us had an extra-marital affair without sharing "who, what, where, when, how and why" like we had during courtship. I was aware it happened when I arrived home from night school and sat down at the kitchen table while my new wife was washing dishes and we were chatting. I knew from the sound of her voice, sort of tense and nervous, that something was going on when I saw a strand of semen drip straight down from between her legs to splatter on the kitchen tile.

I vividly remember asking her if he was a good fuck to which she said he was. Then she sat down at the table and we openly and very frankly started talking...talking about sex with others now that we were married and all the "what ifs" that went with it. While we were dating we experimented with "soft swap" to finally "full" and "open swap" which we admitted we really enjoyed especially watching the other being pleasured. Somehow, though, marriage seemed to make infidelity a up until this instance when my wife of a few weeks fucked the son of a neighbor couple and had his semen leaking out of her vagina as we talked.

There was no talk of a "revenge fuck" or her urging me to have an affair to "even things" but what did start was a regular and frank daily discussion in which we talked about jealousy, who and what each liked with someone outside of marriage and was swinging the answer to would each openly share any sexual activities. We discussed daily things like STDs, pregnancy, being caught, taboos, likes and dislikes all of which seemed to excite and NOT make our relationship a comparison of sexual events as had happened with some of our friends.

We have been married 20 years now, I am in my early 70s and a semi-retired university Professor while my wife has about four years more as a medical information technology supervisor. For several years we have "teamed" up to work with other couples, both married or seriously dating, on virtually every aspect of making love, recreational sex, etc. from soft-to-full swap in which sometimes we participate when things progress to "full-swap."

The topic of discussion this past weekend with four couples with whom we are just graduating from "soft" to "full and open" swap is "creampies." We found it quite interesting that ALL of the men frankly enjoyed ... really enjoyed going down on their significant other and before the evening was over my wife and I started it with my going down on her after two of the men had fucked her vagina full of their sperm. Each of the women, including my wife had orgasms watching this turn of events. When my wife stated she enjoys picking up typically a high school or young college student at a mall, taking him into a department store and fucking him while standing up among the racks of clothing, she said she especially liked coming to where I was at the mall with the strangers sperm flowing out of her cunt to which we would either go to our car or hide somewhere in another department store where I would eat her out of the stranger's semen. One time she had such an explosive climax she blacked out and fell down which almost became a real embarrassing situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when a guy cums inside of me whether it be in my pussy or ass. I love it but because I am single it doesn't happen very often. I have yet to have a guy go down on me after cumming inside of me. I think that is a myth,most guys dont even want to kiss with a drop of their juice left around my lips.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat
I love it when a guy cums inside of me whether it be in my pussy or ass. I love it but because I am single it doesn't happen very often. I have yet to have a guy go down on me after cumming inside of me. I think that is a myth,most guys dont even want to kiss with a drop of their juice left around my lips.

Men lose the desire immediately after cumming, so there has to be something special that will drive them do it. I have no problem with going down on a girl after cumming inside her and have done it before, but it's not something that would enter my mind to do with a hookup, only if I am feeling romantic with someone I'm in a relationship with. Kissing a girl after cumming in her mouth I actually find hot regardless.

On topic, I think that women who DON'T like having a guy cum inside of them are definitely a myth!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only get cream pied by my husband now days as we are trying to have a baby. I actually hate the feeling of it escaping or when I walk to the toilet feeling it run down my thighs and it reminds me of heavy periods.
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone else?
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
I love being cream pied & wish someone would eat it out of me, male or female I don't care.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheBeast9
Who actually likes to be creampied?
When you do get creampied do you like to play with? swallow it?

I think all ur questions will be answered in YES by majority women.
In addition...... I also love it when my man cums inside me in the morning and i m not allowed to wash. The whole day feeling of cum leaking out of my puussy makes me more horny
Who likes when the guy licks it out of them? do you like when they lick it out of you and snowball you?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Wyverness
I love cum inside of me, but not when it leaks back out like a creampie. I have to deal with that happening all day long and it can ruin my panties. Worse, it can run down my legs in public.

Weird, that is my favourite part about it. feeling the warm cum slowly drip down my legs and start cooling
Lurker
0 likes
Never been creampied, it sounds so delicious.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. I love how it feels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Girl friend told me How she likes sex in the morning Because it leaks out at work all day I try to make her happy everyday
Lurker
0 likes
Love the feeling of it, especially the warm, slippery panties, especially if I can get somewhere where I can clue my man in on the situation, and push his head down between my legs. The most leg-quivering kind of pussy licking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experiences, a REAL man Always cleans up the mess...So much FUN is still to be had while doing this for your lady!!! To all of you men out there, you too will discover that, after ONLY the first time that you try it!!! (It isn't nearly as bad as you think that it could be.) Plus, it will add a WHOLE new dimension to your love life...Remember guys, grow a pair, give it a try, and to some of you prudish ladies out there yes, it just might be a little bit nasty, but is a REALLY GOOD NASTY!!! A passing thought for of some of the ladies out there; Give your men the ultimatum, if you want to cum in my pussy, you have to lick me clean after...You will be surprised how quickly that they start DIVING in right after... Remember STAY TOUGH with your man. you will be SO glad that you did!!! Stay horny my friends!!!
Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
I much prefer the man cum INSIDE of me rather than on me. I feels so so good to feel himself let loose as he is fucking my mouth, pussy or ass. I love the taste and would rather swallow his cum than have him cum on face.
Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I much prefer the man cum INSIDE of me rather than on me. I feels so so good to feel himself let loose as he is fucking my mouth, pussy or ass. I love the taste and would rather swallow his cum than have him cum on face.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. Although I have to open my pussy for it to leak out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I love being creampied. 

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Love feeling the sperm in me.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
2 likes

I think there’s something special about a guy cumming inside. It’s much more intimate; pulling out is what naughty teens do after a quick fumble.

To feel the guy slow down as his moment nears and then feel those final thrusts as he cums, is delicious. It's especially nice to look at his anguished face as his climax overwhelms him.

Afterwards, it may leak out for hours, but it's a nice reminder of what we have done, and if I’m feeling very naughty, it’s a chance to be naughty again.

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden