Cover or no cover for sex.

last reply
21 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When having sex in the bedroom - are you completely naked - or ?
I have never ever worn any form of clothing to bed since I was pre teen.
I read a review that in the movie 'Sleeping with Other People' the women wore bra's and used sheets for modesty. Maybe it was just for the movie. They also claim it was simulated sex. Yuk. Its certainly was not made in Europe.
Some other women I have spoken too say they are embarrassed to be completely naked even with their husband until they begin the sex - then in most cases, it all comes off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can not imagine not being naked with a person I will be having sex with in a few minutes.

The body is beautiful and should be displayed when the opportunity arise
s.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got to agree with nymph, if about to share the intimacy of sex with this person then I personally feel nudity shouldn't be cause for worry
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Emo Philips
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't understand why you would try to 'protect your modesty' while having sex. Presumably if you're prepared to have sex with the person you should feel comfortable enough to be naked and let it all hang out?
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have no modesty in or out of the bedroom, so I'm always nude for sex. In summer, I'm usually nude or near nude all the time around the house and out at the pool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sleep naked 99% of the time whether alone or with someone. So I am naked when I have sex for the most part.

It always makes me laugh when I am watching a movie and I see a woman in bed alone and she gets up to go to the bathroom,answer the phone or some other reason and she wraps a sheet or blanket over her naked body first! Does anyone really do that? LOL
Madam Carol
0 likes
Naked for sex but I like my granny nightgown in winter.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Both
I cover her mouth with my kiss,
I uncover her secrets with wandering fingertip.
I cover her breast with my palm
I uncover her dreams with a listening ear
I cover her back with my flog
I uncover her beauty with awakened desires
I cover her body with my own
I uncover her soul with softly spoken words
With a whisper, a touch, a kiss,
I showed her the path,
She ran to the arms
Of baby's safe harbor.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
naked the majority of the time. but there's something about him lifting my nightie and us going at it that turns me on. that flimsy layer between us is very erotic to me...

Say. Her. Name.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
It depends, really. Sometime's there's no time to undress...at least not completely.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
There is something about being "unwrapped" I find very erotic
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like to be nekkid for sex. Sometimes I might wear cowboy boots and nothing else. Seems kind of fitting since she's a master at cowgirl. Yeehaa!
Lurker
0 likes
I can't imagine wearing anything to bed except my skin. As for sex, I want to feel my partner's touch on my skin not though clothes, unless maybe a quickie in the park.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Depends on the situation. Love the feel of skin on skin...but sometimes there is not time or it is not practical to be undressed ;)
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have no modesty in or out of the bedroom, but there's something about him lifting my nightie and us going at it that turns me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the mood. If I'm in bed first I'm naked. There is an erotic element to undressing for sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Naked almost 100% of the time, but every now and then having something on makes it feel even hotter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on the moment, if in bed and both naked, skin on skin is hot..
If your out and dressed and it's just as dam good taking off what's in the way and then there's the dress to tease... And come on girls you know how to do this as you all do it so bloody well, that's the time you don't mind some or very little clothing being left on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time, I go fully nude. But there are some times when clothed sex is just hot. One of my favorite sexual experiences ever was with an old flame who was so horny he didn't take the time to undress me or him. His pants and boxers were down around his knees and he kept his shirt on. My panties were pulled to the side and while he took my shirt off, he didn't unhook my bra. Just slide the straps down to let my boobs out. God, I'm getting turned on just reminiscing about it...

But obvi it's not for every time and like 99% of the time I prefer to be fully naked.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Babys_safe_harbor
Both
I cover her mouth with my kiss,
I uncover her secrets with wandering fingertip.
I cover her breast with my palm
I uncover her dreams with a listening ear
I cover her back with my flog
I uncover her beauty with awakened desires
I cover her body with my own
I uncover her soul with softly spoken words

This... Exactly this.. So beautiful..
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not comfortable naked - and it has nothing to do with what others think of me but how I physically feel.

I can't stand it when my thighs rub much (I actually have suffered from EXTREME pain from wearing a skirt without nylons all day - i had to put an ice-pack between my legs to kill the pain).Skin on skin contact for me can just bring misery. Don't know why my body is like this - but even if I want to be fine my body rejects the notion (I can't wear skirts or short shorts, I can't wear loose fitted tops that allow my breasts to move too much). My skin is just excessively sensitive.

So I wear a tightly fitted shirt to bed and a pair of shorts just to keep my thighs from rubbing and my arms from contacting my breasts / breasts from rubbing on my skin too much.

I think having huge tits just makes it that much worse - they're genuinely in the damned way while I sleep.

During sex - sometimes I don't bother trying to undress (but usually he doesn't, either) - we tend to have spontaneous and unplanned sex in places like the kitchen or the front porch more than in bed late at night where nudity is a free option.

Again, I don't MIND being naked - but my skin just can't handle it for long. Sex has never really aggravated my skin issue to a point of pain though I tend to sport bright pink for a while - but if we're sweating I'm okay.