Could you live without dick?

last reply
25 replies
1.8k views
4 watchers
22 likes
Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Okay as someone who just recently started having sex for the first time since August and as someone who used to cry because they wanted to get fucked so badly I have to admit I could not go without dick ever again. Now I ask because I was watching this TV show called Y: The Last Man on Earth where all men on earth except for one guy died and I can not imagine the horror of no more cock. So I am curious if any other ladies here could live without dick because I sure as hell couldn't.

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

I can say with absolute confidence that I could, which should surprise no one.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Could I? Yes, Would I want to? No

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I deadass thought there was an added letter between the words without a dick.

I was like, yes, been living w/out a dick for 30yrs, soon to be 31 on December 22nd.

To answer the question, no, A man w/ a dick is a portable dildo.

I love men

heart

Now, I only sexually and emotionally love Mik, but still, I love men.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Back in the day, dick - to me - was validation. There was a point where I strongly felt I could not live without dick - when all I craved for was validation. I'd like to think I'm less pathetic these days and can - if push comes to shove - live without dick if it ever comes to that. Choose dick; don't crave it. ;)

0 likes

I could live without dick, most likely without any problem. Dicks are usually attached to men... which is, in itself, ick. 🤣

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

Could I? Sure, life goes on until it doesn't. But, having enjoyed the pleasure a dick, attached to the right man, has brought me for the past twenty years, it's downright scary to imagine going without the right one... or at least the right one for the moment.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by jules42

What Jules42 said.

0 likes

Well I probably could(if there was no dick on the planet) But it would be very hard not having dick

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Absolutely. The man does not know how to trim out a chop or break down a chicken. I always wait until Anthony is free. He has magic in his knife.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Dick, sure. Good dick I’d probably miss.

"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

Why would I want to live without dick?

The reason I have a pussy is to put dicks in it. It would be a shame not to.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I suppose I would either explode from an inability to piss or die to uremic poisoning.

Quantum Tease
1 like

I'd probably have a silicone substitute on hand.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

For me, there really is no substitute. Sure, I have a lot fun with women, and some of the dildos I've played with have felt more enjoyable than some of the dicks that have been inside me. However, there is nothing quite like a proper fucking...

The Goddess
2 likes

Nora is great… but the warm flesh, throbbing, pulsating veiny…

Ohh my answer…

No!

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

There have been months when I just did not want dick because I had other diversions. 😉 Would I now? Not in a million years, I love who they are attached to, and it's a great dick. 😘

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Rainbow Warrior
2 likes

I tried my best for 2 years while I was in a monogamous relationship with a lesbian, but it ended because I couldn't go any longer without a guy fucking me.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by kistinspencil

Absolutely. The man does not know how to trim out a chop or break down a chicken. I always wait until Anthony is free. He has magic in his knife.

I can break down a chicken, debone a turkey, stuff a pork chop, but I will never be able to have you in my kitchen.

0 likes

Quote by PrincessC

Dick, sure. Good dick I’d probably miss.

Definitely would miss Good Dick

0 likes

Quote by jules42

Why on earth would I want to go without Dick?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by jules42

How could I yes I haven’t had real cock in 14 years not sure if anybody’s visited the sex stores recently, but there’s some pretty amazing gizmos and gadgets that are making me extremely happy there’s not a morning I don’t wake up with a bunch of toys in my bed.

🌹