Continuous orgasm's

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
After you have reached orgasm through masturbation can you simply keep going until you orgasm again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to orgasm through masturbation then filled and drilled till I orgasm again and again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been know to have multiple with a partner or just by myself. Some mini some just normal garden variety and some OMG. If I have the time start the whole cycle over again.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I can sometimes do that in masturbation. I wish it could happen during sex with another as well but that is more hit or miss. I'm sure because I know my body and just what to do and with another it doesn't happen often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. We don't have refractory periods but we do get sensitivity and muscle fatigue after like 30 orgasms or so
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I've had a few in a row....but usually the ones right after a BIG one are pretty small.....but a few times I have some small ones....maybe one or two and then another HUGE one built up......it's like your body is totally relaxed at that point.....then those are the very biggest I've ever had. Steve was good at that....I mean he'd use his tongue, finger....a vibrator....and give me a series of orgasms and then he'd know just when to go inside and we'd have a huge one together. He said kissing me made him so aroused.....he sometimes said I couldn't even hold his cock while he kissed me because he was too aroused and might come from my touch. Usually if a guy is giving me oral I like him to lie close enough that I can reach down and just hold onto his hardness. I like thinking of what I'm looking forward to. I mean tongue is great....I mean really GREAT....but I love the intimacy of when he fills me up and we feel so connected.