last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies,

If you were to describe a continous orgasm, both emotionally and physically, what might that description be? Feel free to be as descriptive as you like.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nirvana comes to mind.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Nirvana comes to mind.

The band?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Beth has always had a thing for Kurt Cobain.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by hidden_agenda73
Beth has always had a thing for Kurt Cobain.

doesn't that fall under necrophilia, tho?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Just how long does a continuous orgasm last?

A. 10 minutes
B. 30 minutes
C. 1 hour
D. 5 days
E. 1 year
F. More than 1 year
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
O-face ripples up my vertebrae.

How long of time ist a continuous orgasm?

Continuous ist "literally" defined - "A repeated, uninterrupted, sequence in time"
(only 2 convulsions ist continuous "sequence"),
having NO relevance to the non-absolute relativism of time limit.

Every orgasm that everyone has ist "continuous" unless they only convulse once und stop...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lokis_Sidekick
Ladies,

If you were to describe a continous orgasm, both emotionally and physically, what might that description be? Feel free to be as descriptive as you like.

Physically it looks like I am having a seizure because I convulse uncontrollably and my eyes roll back. It is probably the only time I am quiet while having sex. Emotionally, it is an out-of-body experience. Once it is over and I crash, I am worthless for the rest of the day/night
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

doesn't that fall under necrophilia, tho?

Beth has also always had a propensity for strange sexual practices.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sally_sparrow

Physically it looks like I am having a seizure because I convulse uncontrollably and my eyes roll back. It is probably the only time I am quiet while having sex. Emotionally, it is an out-of-body experience. Once it is over and I crash, I am worthless for the rest of the day/night

Thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sally_sparrow

Exactly like that!! Most guys stop when this happens but I prefer them to keep going which is hard for them to do but it keeps the sensation going until I literally can't stand it anymore. Pure Heaven!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Ivanka
O-face ripples up my vertebrae.

Your chiropractor looks at your x-ray and says, "Oh yes, you've obviously had a series of continual orgasms. It will take years of therapy and adjustments to align your spine correctly. In the meantime, you're gonna have to quit having sex."