Login

Condoms

last reply
35 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Ladies can you feel the difference in texture of a Smooth, Ribbed or studded condom and do you have a preference?
Rainbow Warrior
I hate condoms, so I haven't been fucked with enough of them to have experienced the difference.
Active Ink Slinger
Not research I care to undertake...
Lurker
I don't think any woman prefers the feel of a condom over the real thing, but they do make some really good condoms these days smile
Rookie Scribe
No one likes condoms, but if you have to put up with them it might as well be the best one possible.
Active Ink Slinger
the only thing i like about condoms is a guys face when you put one on him with your mouth x
Sensual Hobgoblin
They all suck, and not in a good way. I have felt minimal difference but nothing beats skin to skin. But then there are the STDs... So circumstances dictate.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Rookie Scribe
[Yeah.. Studded and ribbed. Who knew? My wife hates both. Too abrasive. She's too tactile "down there". Just can't win. I need to do more investigative research, just in the interest of science, of course, innit? .quote=kiera]You can get studded condoms?! WTF!
Advanced Wordsmith
I have never used any where i felt any difference. If you want to add a little extra something then either get a vibrating cock ring or lube up a finger and work it into her ass while you fuck
Lurker
I dont like condoms,prefer bareback
Advanced Wordsmith
Give it to me bare, I love the skin on skin sensation and no worries if it slips off.
Active Ink Slinger
Very rare user of Condoms, so I am not an expert either. I know why people use them but I just do not.
Active Ink Slinger
The artificial feeling of a condom regardless of its texture makes things feel so different
Rookie Scribe
They serve their purpose. It doesn't feel the same as having a real dick inside of me though.
Lurker
Nope. Then again, I have piv sex only in one certain setting (see profile for details), and always bare in those circumstances.
Active Ink Slinger
I can’t really say, I haven’t used condoms in years. But when I did, I’d always go for ribbed. I’m not sure if they actually felt better, or it was just personal presence to buy them that way.
Active Ink Slinger
NEVER. Bare is best. The best feeling in the world is hot cum spraying into any of my willing holes. MMMMMMM
Princess Popsicle
Nobody likes a rubber. It's like having a bath with your wellies on.

If I was with a new partner and had to use one because I was concerned about stis then I couldn't give a shite which type it was.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
Not much fun with them, but used them in college. Not since
Nerdzilla
I like dick and want that, not some ribbed or studded nonsense. So if the time calls for a condom, just use a regular one.

A regular one that isn't latex, for us allergic to it... that makes the experience totally uncomfortable.
The Linebacker
It is much more fun without a condom. But it's better than catching something very bad. If fucking with a condom on, l have a difficult time reaching an orgasm, and have gone on and on until l just got tired and quit, having to have her either suck me or jerk me to cum. It's really hard to fake an orgasm with a condom on.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by horneyoldman
Ladies can you feel the difference in texture of a Smooth, Ribbed or studded condom and do you have a preference?

The last time I had to use a condom was in 2006. I don't miss them.
Active Ink Slinger
Condoms are a bit awkward before and after, but during they are not very noticeable to me. No problems with orgasm wearing a condom.
Lurker
I have piv sex with men in only one scenario, and then it's BBC bare only.
Active Ink Slinger
The best fun a condom gives me when I am with a man is helping him put it on
Rookie Scribe
Condoms are not pleasurable to bare.
Active Ink Slinger
I hate condoms, so I haven't been fucked with enough of them to have experienced the difference.