Condoms

last reply
35 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies can you feel the difference in texture of a Smooth, Ribbed or studded condom and do you have a preference?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I hate condoms, so I haven't been fucked with enough of them to have experienced the difference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not research I care to undertake...
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think any woman prefers the feel of a condom over the real thing, but they do make some really good condoms these days smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No one likes condoms, but if you have to put up with them it might as well be the best one possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the only thing i like about condoms is a guys face when you put one on him with your mouth x
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
They all suck, and not in a good way. I have felt minimal difference but nothing beats skin to skin. But then there are the STDs... So circumstances dictate.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
[Yeah.. Studded and ribbed. Who knew? My wife hates both. Too abrasive. She's too tactile "down there". Just can't win. I need to do more investigative research, just in the interest of science, of course, innit? .quote=kiera]You can get studded condoms?! WTF!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have never used any where i felt any difference. If you want to add a little extra something then either get a vibrating cock ring or lube up a finger and work it into her ass while you fuck
Lurker
0 likes
I dont like condoms,prefer bareback
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Give it to me bare, I love the skin on skin sensation and no worries if it slips off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very rare user of Condoms, so I am not an expert either. I know why people use them but I just do not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The artificial feeling of a condom regardless of its texture makes things feel so different
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
They serve their purpose. It doesn't feel the same as having a real dick inside of me though.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. Then again, I have piv sex only in one certain setting (see profile for details), and always bare in those circumstances.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can’t really say, I haven’t used condoms in years. But when I did, I’d always go for ribbed. I’m not sure if they actually felt better, or it was just personal presence to buy them that way.
0 likes
My preference would be none.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NEVER. Bare is best. The best feeling in the world is hot cum spraying into any of my willing holes. MMMMMMM
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Nobody likes a rubber. It's like having a bath with your wellies on.

If I was with a new partner and had to use one because I was concerned about stis then I couldn't give a shite which type it was.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not much fun with them, but used them in college. Not since
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I like dick and want that, not some ribbed or studded nonsense. So if the time calls for a condom, just use a regular one.

A regular one that isn't latex, for us allergic to it... that makes the experience totally uncomfortable.
The Linebacker
0 likes
It is much more fun without a condom. But it's better than catching something very bad. If fucking with a condom on, l have a difficult time reaching an orgasm, and have gone on and on until l just got tired and quit, having to have her either suck me or jerk me to cum. It's really hard to fake an orgasm with a condom on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by horneyoldman
Ladies can you feel the difference in texture of a Smooth, Ribbed or studded condom and do you have a preference?

The last time I had to use a condom was in 2006. I don't miss them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Condoms are a bit awkward before and after, but during they are not very noticeable to me. No problems with orgasm wearing a condom.
Lurker
0 likes
I have piv sex with men in only one scenario, and then it's BBC bare only.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best fun a condom gives me when I am with a man is helping him put it on
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Condoms are not pleasurable to bare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate condoms, so I haven't been fucked with enough of them to have experienced the difference.