College

last reply
13 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I'm in college now and there is an aboundance of beautiful, sexy girls out and about. To be honest, I'm not too sure how to start things of with any women here though. So I guess what I'm asking is for "do"'s and "don't"'s on how to talk to girls in college
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just be friendly as you would to anyone. Do not try too hard, do not brag about how great you are but it si OK to be confident without being arrogant, Do not tell them how great they are but it is OK to compliment her. Women like guys who are attentive but not pushovers. So dont be a yes man and agree to everything she says. I like it when a guy is a little mysterious about himself, I dont want to hear his life story the first time we meet. Just be yourself. Most women can essily see through a guys line of BS and it is a big turn off.

A lot depends on what you are looking for too. Are you looking to find a GF or just sex?

Also, show interest in what she has to say. Girls love guys who listen. Good Luck!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
listen to them..ask questions about them...never talk about your past gf's....
be confident...be humorous...most ladies love the funny guys....

be yourself...we hate to find out that u faked an interest in what we are doing to get into our pants

& everything what nikki said..she hit ..it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Listne!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Be chill. Have a sense of humour. Get involved in the college scene (sports, frat, gym, pub nights and parties). Don't try too hard. Just talk to women like normal human beings but with a bit of flirty edge. When it comes to sex and hook-ups, always be willing to take it or leave it - don't be desperate or chase after a dead end. Have fun - but not at a woman's expense. Be discrete if you're having casual hook-ups (don't blab to all your buddies in rez or in your frat or give away embarrassing details) and try to respect the importance of a reputation on campus. When girls see you live by the code and have a certain level of maturity when it comes to dating/interactions, you will be seen as more attractive. Lastly, women tend to like upbeat, attractive, positive people - if you're feeling emo/depressed, don't bring it to the party. Don't talk about exes, family issues, how nice guys finish last or angsty personal dilemmas when you first meet someone. As long as you make sure she's smiling, laughing and having fun, she'll be more likely to want to hang with you again in the future.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just be freindly honest and polite, they will notice you.
Lurker
0 likes
Join a fraternity that has a good reputation. I'm in college and most of my friends dig fratguys. Also, try being a varsity at a sport, it helps build a solid image.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
be friendly. if you're sitting near a girl in class, make it a habit of smiling, just being nice, talking about school stuff, like you would a guy, get to know her, be relaxed, be YOURSELF, and be patient. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by 9inchyoungcock
I'm in college now and there is an aboundance of beautiful, sexy girls out and about.

To be honest, I'm not too sure how to start things of with any women here though. So I guess what I'm asking is for "do"'s and "don't"'s on how to talk to girls in college

Do: walk by her and attempt to bump into her breasts with your elbow or brush her nice little firm ass with the back of your hand/knuckles. This is an excellent initial ice breaker which allows you to say: "Pardon me, I'm so sorry." Look sheepishly away from her and Do.Not.Smile. at this point in the game. Smiling while apologizing is creepy.

Don't: walk by her and grab her tight, round, squeezably soft buttcheeks. This will lead to assault charges at the worst, knuckle sandwich at less worst, or just a slap in the face (it will get her attention however).

+++

Do: Let a young woman know you are scoping her out. Sly grinning is helpful at this point (from no further than 10 paces away), establish brief eye-contact.

Don't: Leer; Be rubbing or scratching your crotch when she is scoping you out; Flip your tongue at her (between your fingers); Drool

+++

Do: Allow her to overhear that you think 'aloud' that she's quite attractive. Example -- whilst talking to your wingman: "The impish blonde in the white blouse sitting near the fountain...It would be a shame, if she already had a steady boyfriend."

Don't: Allow her to overhear you state: "That impish blonde with the big fucking tits falling out of her bra, I'd eat a mile of her poo, just to see where it came from."

Armed with this brief list - go forth and conquer. Report back with your results next month.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Just be friendly as you would to anyone. Do not try too hard, do not brag about how great you are but it si OK to be confident without being arrogant, Do not tell them how great they are but it is OK to compliment her. Women like guys who are attentive but not pushovers. So dont be a yes man and agree to everything she says. I like it when a guy is a little mysterious about himself, I dont want to hear his life story the first time we meet. Just be yourself. Most women can essily see through a guys line of BS and it is a big turn off.

A lot depends on what you are looking for too. Are you looking to find a GF or just sex?

Also, show interest in what she has to say. Girls love guys who listen. Good Luck!!

Nikki gave you good advice, just be real. The one thing I would add nothing can kill a potential friendship faster than too many "I's and Me's. We like to think you are interested in us as a person not just what we have between our legs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Chances are that all those "gorgeous girls" are thinking the same thing you are: "look at all these gorgeous guys. How do I meet one and get to know him without coming across as a slut or pervert?"

Just be nice, be sociable, and do with the girls what you you would like done to you. You'll end up with exactly the girl you deserve. If you act like a slut or perve, eventually a slut or perve will find you attractive. If you are nice and amiable and thoughtful, some nice girl will find you attractive ... take it from there.

1 like

Just be yourself, unless you're really dull, in which case be someone else.

If you have a big cock send a pic of it to all the girls you like

Girls like big cocks.

If you don't, send a picture of your dog

Girls like dogs.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Join clubs that interest you and participate. Hang out in the student union or the college coffee shop. I've been out of college for 17 years but I swim at the local university natatorium and have made friends with lots of students.