Cock size preference?

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gals, if you could have ONLY one or the other, what choice of Cock Shaft would you choose,,, "thick an' fat", say 6.5" around or greater or "long but thin", say 8" long and maybe only 4" around?

Perhaps you'd have different choices for different holes? If you were just sucking one, would it be a different choice than the shape you'd like to fuck?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only had one extra thick cock, that was back in college days. I loved to suck it, loved feeling it so fat in my mouth. When it came to having sex, some nights it hurt sooooo good, other nights it just hurt. From time to time I still think of it, usually when I'm sucking my partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think in this case, specifically asking between the two. I'd rather a fat cock over a long one. Sure g spot stimulation is great, but for me the friction/grip is much more important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a preference, they're all good
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am super tight but can take any cock like a champ. However, length is not a factor for me. I like THICK cock!!! It can be 4 inches, but if its like a coke can..........IM DOWN!!!!! Long and thin does NOTHING for me but hurt when it hits my bottom.....being my cervix!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by oohlala74
I don't have a preference, they're all good

A girl after my own heart!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kreamykaren
Only had one extra thick cock, that was back in college days. I loved to suck it, loved feeling it so fat in my mouth. When it came to having sex, some nights it hurt sooooo good, other nights it just hurt. From time to time I still think of it, usually when I'm sucking my partner.

Calling it 'it' smile . . . . . that is why guys tend to name 'it'! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
If i just had to choose i guess it would be the long thin one,its really not about size,its how u use it that matters
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is the same as most things. Long and thin, or short and fat, it doesn't really matter if you don't know how to use them.

You can have the best resources around, but without the proper knowledge to use them they don't do much good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is difficult a lot of women say it does matter well i am no virgin lol and i have great fun whatever. In fact because i am short slender and tight i tend to prefer guys who do not have monster cocks, it can fuckin hurt guys ok. so 2 guys to choose from one with 10" extra thick cock or a 6" slender one i know which one is going in me mmmmmm Jelly xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Hard choice! I've had many more long and thin ones than monster thick, so maybe I'll choose monster thick this time! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with small fellows and really long and thick too. They all can be great fun.

The big boys need to give a girl time to adjust to their size.

All cock is good!
Head Nurse
0 likes
I prefer the cock of the guy Im attracted to over any other. size is less important then what its attached to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks ladies for replying. I really thought more of you would have embraced the fantasy of the question, rather than the usual, "it doesn't matter, if they don't know how to use it", or "I care more about the person than his penis".

Gee, it was just a question about whether you Like/or Might Like, the sensation of your vagina tickled deeply by length, or whether you Like/or Might Like your vulva entrance stretched open and stimulated by thickness.
Lurker
0 likes
I love thick cocks, but not gigantic ones, they hurt. But no matter the size, he needs to really be good at oral sex first.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have no particular preferences honestly. I think thickness is better than length(:
Lurker
0 likes
I like it just about average. 7" is the perfect size, although you could get away with less if you know how to use it. FOREPLAY IS KEY TOO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with above 7-8" is perfect but girth is more important than length. I like to feel him stretch me as he enters
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like them on the larger size myself. When he slides in I want to know it. A little discomfort at first I like also.