Clitoris Size

last reply
28 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My longest girl friend from my early teens has returned to town. There are always been sexual tension when we are together, but it never went anywhere. I always thought she would be my first female lover.

Now as woman of a certain age, recently I came out and asked "Why have never made love?" She responded because she has a extra large clitoris and is embarrassed by it size.

Some Ladies of Lush must have larger than normal clits.

It is a benefit or is it a source of embarrassment?

I have searched and not found this subject in the archives.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Good question Whitney...

I had to google this to see what people might define as 'big'. Funny how women don't typically talk about size ranges when it comes to clits the way men talk about penis size. Having seen some pics just now... wow... there are some BIG clits in the world! LOL

Comparatively mine is small to average I guess.

I'm curious to hear from women who have larger ones... I wonder if bigger is better? Although I guess it's all subjective so it's hard to really know.

Never thought of this topic before... interesting one!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I was with a younger girl a few summers ago who was very self-conscious about her huge clit and her small tits. She wanted to warn me about them before we made love, but I reassured her she was beautiful no matter how big her clit or how small her breasts. She's the only girl I've had sex with (out of 30-40) who had such an outsized clitoris, and I would probably be self-conscious about it too. Girls are always self-conscious about SOME perceived abnormality on their bodies. It's just our nature.
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is a question for the Gals; but cuming from a guys point of view; I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to lick and suck a Big Clit. They are SO very soft & beautiful. I would french kiss it & suck it until she came & I would not mind at all if she dripped her pussy juices all over my face. I'd lick & drink every bit of it.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had a few women that have large clits. They never seemed shy about it. They seemed to get wet much easier and more often. I would venture to guess it's because when dressed, the tightness in their panties rubs it more that a smaller clit? I know they loved to be licked. After I discovered cock rings, they really would get worked up during the fuck as it would slam their clit. women with huge clits don't have to be shy about it. They should want to expose it to their lover as that clit is a loaded trigger!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Mine is extremely tiny. Extremely powerful and tiny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is not exactly tiny, and swells pretty big.
Love and accept yourself 1st?
Lurker
0 likes
Like many of the guys, here at Lush, when excited mine drags the floor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hidden_agenda73
Like many of the guys, here at Lush, when excited mine drags the floor.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope mine is both pretty and powerful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is anyone brave enough to share a pic of their clit??

I have no preference to size as long as i can play and suck anysize will do. I giess the bigger the more tou can suck and chew on where as a small one you can just play and suck.
Force of Nature
0 likes
Mine is mostly hidden most of the time, but she will come out to play if asked. I figure fairly average.

I've never personally met an exceptionally large clit, but I would have no problem with one. All women are beautiful, and all women's parts are beautiful. Even me and mine.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
about the size of a pea
Love always …
EvaLynn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EvaLynn
about the size of a pea

Same. seeing some of the previous answers though . During sex mine is too sensitive to touch without lubrication if my prtner or i pull / lift the hood back and drffinatly no touching for at least 2 mins after an orgasm... it can almost be painful
Lurker
0 likes
A rather large pea! Not a Birds Eye Petit Poi ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Laurayell
A rather large pea! Not a Birds Eye Petit Poi ?

Hi Laura..... frozen or unfrozen lol thank god its not a Mangetout haha
Anyway hope your ok and doing your best in this difficult time
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Samantha32

Hi Laura..... frozen or unfrozen lol thank god its not a Mangetout haha
Anyway hope your ok and doing your best in this difficult time

It might as well be in the deep freeze at the moment! :-)

I am doing OK thanks and hope you are too x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I had a girlfriend years ago that had a very large clit. She wouldn't let me see her naked or have sex with me for the longest time. We would kiss, she would give me blow jobs, I could feel her tits or ass, no problem. The second I would make a move to her crotch, it was always no. I finally sat her down and asked her what was going on, she broke down in tears and said she was deformed down there. I comforted her and begged her to show me; I was actually a little afraid at that point she was a transsexual, but she relented and showed me her "Deformity". So she gets naked and I'm looking at her pussy, which looked meaty, but otherwise fine. I was like, okay, I don't see anything wrong. She rolls her eyes and starts playing with herself, and her clit starts to grow, out to about three inches. She was like, see, it looks like I have a dick, but it's just my clit.

So yes, she was extremely self-conscious about it, but I absolutely loved her clit and large labia. She let me take her virginity that day, and we had a lot of fun. We were together for about six months when she got transferred from Maryland to San Diago.

The character Sue, in my story lushstories.com/stories/college-sex/-how-polygamy-begins-12-.aspxis actually based on her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Laurayell

I'm ok thanks .. managing i guess is the better description. at least the weather is good and i can go for walks ( 2 meter rule )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Laurayell

I'm ok thanks .. managing i guess is the better description. at least the weather is good and i can go for walks ( 2 meter rule )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Laurayell

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aroused mine is like a TicTac or so my gf tells me
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by leggielibby
Aroused mine is like a TicTac or so my gf tells me

Mint or Orange flavour??

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
colin123
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I was with a younger girl a few summers ago who was very self-conscious about her huge clit and her small tits. She wanted to warn me about them before we made love, but I reassured her she was beautiful no matter how big her clit or how small her breasts. She's the only girl I've had sex with (out of 30-40) who had such an outsized clitoris, and I would probably be self-conscious about it too. Girls are always self-conscious about SOME perceived abnormality on their bodies. It's just our nature.
Big clitty or not, my wife says it is still a lovely part of the body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say about the size of a BB
I am just me...
0 likes
A mid- to averaged-size pearl...or a pea, maybe.