cheating men !

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just curious of how many ladies out there would sleep with a married man? i work on the road all the time wife has a very low sex drive and i want more then im getting at home . contemplating a little soming on the road may how bad is that ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What if it was the other way around?
Would you like to find out your wife is cheating on you while your out on the road?
If you don't have an issue with this then its time to sit down and reevaluate your marriage with your wife because she might.
If you want to have more sex and start to sleep around on the sly... at least have the common decency to not bring home an STD - wear a condom.

And the answer to your question is a whole-hearted NO. I won't sleep with married men. I won't waste my time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my answer to sleeping with a married man is NO - NEVER! hate to sound like a counsellor but honestly...and this goes for both men and women because i know this isn't exclusive to any one sex...if you are having issues in the bedroom and/or feeling unsatified in any way in your relationship...DISCUSS IT with your spouse and try to find a happy balance! if you love each other, you owe it to one another to communicate your feelings/needs and work together to find a solution that makes you both happy. if you can't discuss it or you have and nothing changes, then you need to re-evaluate your relationship and figure out what you will and/or will not accept and make a decision accordingly. cheating is the easy and lazy man's approach and quite frankly, i find it offensive when i hear men/women acting so disrespectfully.
Lurker
0 likes
I totally agree with what has been said. Your wife deserves so much more than you sleeping around becase you're not getting your own way. Have you actually spoken to her about why shes gone off sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe you are already cheating. I heard somewhere that if you cheat in your heart, it's the same as cheating with your body. What I've observed throughout my life in this regard has proven these words right. Also, it's probable your wife is cheating.

Furthermore, do believe we are all searching for good sex as well as some sweet harmony. Aren't these cultivated and then grown never given like magic?

Be careful what you ask for because you usually get it -good luck
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thinking about it is just as bad as doing it. Your wife deserves better then that. Don't cheat
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women