Cervix penetration

last reply
18 replies
14.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In several of the stories I have read here on Lush they have talked about having penetrated a girl's/lady's cervix while fucking. Is this acutally possible? To my knowledge the opening of the cervix is way too small for cock penetration or am I wrong.
Lurker
0 likes
ugh..way too small? way too painful i say!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
You can touch it but the opening is pencil-lead sized normally. Makes it hard to penetrate. And, as LMB attests, many women find it painful when it's hit (although some LOVE getting it pounded, YMMV).
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Is this anything like exploding balls or erupting cocks? Atomic organisms?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Ouch is all i can say! Makes me hurt just thinking about it!

I imagine it would be the same feel as something being shoved up the end of your cock until it hits a wall and cant go any further. Ouch!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Ouch is all i can say! Makes me hurt just thinking about it!

I imagine it would be the same feel as something being shoved up the end of your cock until it hits a wall and cant go any further. Ouch!

Oh, you mean like sounding? I feel another topic coming on....
Lurker
0 likes
It is possible to hit the cervix but not, as far as I know/have heard, to penetrate it. Seems like one of those ridiculous sex myths to me.

When a woman is turned on the body works at 'pulling' the cervix up to keep it out of the way, if a woman is not overly/completely aroused then the cervix often doesn't pull up as much as one would hope. In this case if the man went deep enough he would stand a good chance of hitting her cervix, it's pretty painful and can feel a bit like you're cramping up inside.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Cervix pounding is not a pleasant feeling... a woman's first instinct is to squirm away from it. I used to think the idea of it sounded hot... until it actually happened to me in real life. Major ouch.

And no... your dick cannot penetrate the cervix. It would need to be dilated for something like that (provided you have a dick of the size that can reach that far). Unless you are fucking a woman that's gone into labour, the cervix is the brick-wall for your raging cock.

Maybe the stories that suggest penetrating past a cervix belong in the supernatural category.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ouch! Is all I can say. No you can't penitrate the cervix and YES it hurts like a bitch when hit. Some girls might like it pounded true but I bet they're 'ready' when its being hit. If not ladies be ready to grit your teeth and push the jackass off you, cuz honey if your not 'ready' he shouldn't be getting any in the first place. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to compare penetrating the cervix with shoving a pencil down your urethra, NO thank you.
Ehhhhh, What's up Doc?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man can penetrate a woman's cervix as long as his wee-wee is as narrow as a Q-tip.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by Simonize
I would have to compare penetrating the cervix with shoving a pencil down your urethra, NO thank you.

The urethra is a little too big in diameter and a lot more elastic than an undilated cervix and a pencil is little short of a penis in girth...well, for most guys at least.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Cervix pounding is not a pleasant feeling... a woman's first instinct is to squirm away from it. I used to think the idea of it sounded hot... until it actually happened to me in real life. Major ouch.

And no... your dick cannot penetrate the cervix. It would need to be dilated for something like that (provided you have a dick of the size that can reach that far). Unless you are fucking a woman that's gone into labour, the cervix is the brick-wall for your raging cock.

Maybe the stories that suggest penetrating past a cervix belong in the supernatural category.

The other option is to have the kind of specialty tools that allow a dr to open the cervix. And that is also very painful.
Lurker
0 likes
Damn, dirtyoleman... I hurt just seeing the title of this topic in the list of threads. And I'm a guy.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Mhm, I've not read much stories, I must admit I'm more of a forum and chat reader, but I have come across at least one of those stories where they are *gulp* saying that and I've seen people in an open chat room talk about it. All I can say is.. I hope it's just for the sound of it cause I can't imagine it being a good thing to experience for anyone, not even a "pain slut."
Lurker
0 likes
That just doesn't sound fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A cock that big is too big. Sorry buddy use your hand! I am not going to suffer cause some guy is hung like another species!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep that's a bunch of made up bull shit!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
extremely sensitive and painful